Emerge Aotearoa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Emerge Aotearoa Employee Review

productive

4 August 2016
Interesting, Productive, good team work,
hardest part, when your new in the job and you're not been properly orientated.

I learned to be assertive and look after myself more.
20 August 2020
Community/Recovery Support Worker (Current Employee) - Westminster drive, Tauranga
I have worked as a casual employee with emerge for six years now. I have had pretty consistent work. Great work colleagues. Management look after the staff
1 October 2019
Drug and alcohol clinician (Former Employee) - Papakura, Auckland
No day was the same.
Company as a whole was client focused with a genuine focus on the future of New Zealand.

It appeared to be forward thinking in the systemic approach for clients and delivery of care.
27 October 2018
Youth Worker (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Working with Emerge Aotearoa is a great blessing as I compared with my previous job. There is a clear time frame of working hours, which is 8hrs per day.
I have learned heaps of lesson especially the humans right of an individual members of those involved at work. I also admired the management behaviour of the leaders and those who are in front line of the job. There also a sense of respect , committment, love and understanding within the members involved.

Eventhought its hard to work with people who have issues in life, such as mental health, behaviour issue and so forth, but at the end of the day, my great joy and happy when I realised that i have contributed and offered something positive helping others to enjoy life while they still alive.
Pros
Very productive
Cons
Feel excited