Emergent Biosolutions Employee Reviews for Laboratory Technician

Manufactoring Associate.
Laboratory Technician (Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed) (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MI12 February 2018
This is a good starter job out of college with opportunities for advancement. Hours were longer, 12Hr. shifts but you are compensated will longer weekends off.
Overall a decent place to work
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MI24 June 2014
I was in charge of completing testing on animals using the anthrax virus and vaccine. I would clean caging,feed and water animals, complete housekeeping, They had me start revising and authoring SOP's. I was a certified trainer as well and in charge of training staff.I learned that the job possessed a great deal of growth. If you showed desire to learn they offered classes and training. I learned what it takes working in an environment that is highly FDA regulated. My co-workers were great. we worked well as a team and we would all hang out after work/go to lunches together. For the most part i liked management there. They were fair and allowed the employees to do their job. Hardest part of the job was having to test animals. What I enjoyed most was the family atmosphere I had with my coworkers and that I learned a lot there.
Pros
Excellent culture and morale
Cons
Was asked to take on more responsibility and yet get paid the same.
Great Job
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 June 2012
The best job I've ever had. Work was fun and fast and everyone was willing to learn and teach new techniques. All employees participated in group activities that kept everyone close. I learned how to work in a lab and that communication is the key to successful relationships. Management was great and encouraged group activities. Hardest part of the job was when the company went under and had to leave. The best part of the job was the people.
Pros
great people with great philosophy