Emergent Biosolutions
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Emergent Biosolutions Employee Reviews for Analyst

Analyst3 reviews
I've had the ability to learn a lot about a wide array of company systems and processes. My co-workers are great and make the job enjoyable. Management holds all of the decision making power and even then, only senior management is allowed to make any decisions. There is definitely room for growth for those without advanced degrees and those with advanced degrees aren't given much room to exercise their expertise and problem solving skills. The hardest part of the job is the rate at which work is expected to be completed as there is not much time between a decision being made and completion of that task.
This place will burn you out quickly. If the long hours and weekends don't kill you the lack of appreciation will. Look elsewhere!

The company promises good "culture" and benefits such as Friday hours but the majority of the employees in my department (the ones that actually work) never get to enjoy many benefits.

Management promotes idiots who have no prior experience.
Loved the job, great core values. Great quality control system in place, the top management is very supportive. Expect the same from the managers.
The co-workers are the best part of the job, management, not so much.