Employsure
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Employsure Employee Reviews

New Zealand10 reviews
I have been with Employsure for over a year now, starting in Australia before transferring over to Auckland. The Auckland office is friendly and Collaborative and my team are amazing even from afar!

The learning and training is fantastic and there is lots of room for professional growth if you want it!
Pros
benefits, career growth, the people, training
Cons
Fast Paced isn't for everyone!
Official response from Employsure
1 October 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback, great to hear things are going well in Auckland.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
I've been working for Employsure for a little over a year now and it has been a fantastic journey so far. Our management is great and incredibly supportive of personal and career growth. There are great opportunities for different career paths.
Our workplace culture is fantastic. It definitely takes a bit to get used to as it is quite different from what I have know in other companies but once you know it you will never want to go back. That and the very young average age within the office is what makes the job most enjoyable to me. Most staff members in the Auckland office are in their twenties which leads to a ambition filled but fun work environment.

I can't even say what a typical day at work looks like as every day is different, which sometimes makes it hard to find a routine, but it really trains my adaptability.
Pros
Free breakfast, tea trolleys, fresh fruit and lolly jars every day, amazing workplace culture
Cons
Staff needs to be adaptable as there are constant changes in a very fast paced environment, this can be difficult for some
A refreshing "go-ahead" company who values their staff and wants to see them succeed. Although in my role I work largely by myself there is always support from many facets of the business. Great team.
I have been working at Employsure for 15 months now. Employsure is one of the most stimulating workplaces to work in. I started as a BDM then got promoted to BDP and now I am a FSM. The challenges are the best! Management is invested and committed in their people, teams success and encourage growth. The culture is driven by high performance and high values, which I believe is the recipe for our success and also the reason behind my progression. We all work extremely hard to meet our company's objectives.

The work perks are every employee's dream! I have put deposit down on my first home due to the commission. We are a self-driven sales team who help each other no matter what!
A typical day at works keeps everyone very busy but there is always time to talk to colleagues and get to know them better during breakfast. Everyone is very supportive and leadership as well as management are great examples of living the company's values.
The culture is amazing, every staff member is valued and there are a lot of benefits and social events bringing everyone together.

Learning about everyone's journeys with Employsure is absolutely amazing as there are so many opportunities for career growth but also personal growth. Best place I've ever worked at!
Cons
I enjoyed my time here. Great first job to get an insight into corporate world however the constant cold calling gets abit tiresome as well as the lack of challenging aspects to the role. Management need to stop playing favourites as it is widely criticised by the team thus prompting a lot of walk outs. Staff need to trust their management and some favouritism is evident. Otherwise, if you are one of their favourites, then it’s a joyride.
Official response from Employsure
14 May 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback, this helps us to Be Better.
It is great to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We are very honest throughout the interview process that our Business Sales Consultant role is an outbound cold calling role however we do have a Sales Career Path to allow for career progression and challenge.

Each Business Sales Consultant is set the same KPI's to ensure fairness so I would not share your view about favouritism however will ensure that this feedback is passed on to our NZ Sales team.

Regards

Talent Acquisition Advisor
Amazing work culture.
Good Pay.

Uncapped commission.

Great management.

Free breakfast.

Monday mornings lavish breakfast.

Tuesday and Thursday evening tea provided.
I have been working at Employsure for seven months now. Employsure is one of the most stimulating workplaces to work in. The challenges are the best! Management is invested and committed in their people, teams success and encourage growth. The culture is driven by high performance and high values, which I believe is the recipe for our success and also the reason behind my progression. We all work extremely hard to meet our Company's objectives.

The work perks are every employee's dream! Positivity is our cup of tea, and we all hold each other accountable for our behaviours. We are a self-driven bunch who help each other no matter what!
Pros
Free breakfast served daily, tea trolley, fresh fruit and lolly jars everyday, social committee, location, growth, career development, events, conferences, fast paced
I have worked at Employsure for less than a year now and it has been a fantastic experience. Best decision I've made.

The best thing about working here is that Employsure really takes pride in looking after their employees and maintaining such a positive and amazing work culture. Everyone that works here is extremely hardworking, always keeping a positive attitude and everyone gets along so well with each other. We also have really supportive managers who are there to help each employee to be better and do their best.

In terms of culture, this would be some of the best perks of working at Employsure. From serving breakfast every single morning to tea trolleys and the constant refill of fresh fruit and lolly jars, it is safe to say none of us will ever go hungry here!

Beside these perks, Employsure is all about investing into their employees career progression and growth. With continuous training in both personal and professional development, you will be sure to see that hard work, commitment and determination will take you far in this company.

I think the challenge with working at Employsure is the fast paced nature of the business. It may not be suitable for those who are looking for something comfortable or leisurely. Despite the fast paced nature, working at Employsure you will find that if you work hard, you will also reap the rewards of playing hard!
Pros
Cons
Fast paced
By far the best company I have worked for. They really know how to take care of their employees! "Work hard, play hard!' mindset with all employees and the career progression opportunities are endless!
Pros
Free breakfast daily!
Cons
There are no cons