Employsure
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Employsure Employee Reviews

Fantastic workplace with opportunity for career growth and an amazing culture!
A typical day at works keeps everyone very busy but there is always time to talk to colleagues and get to know them better during breakfast. Everyone is very supportive and leadership as well as management are great examples of living the company's values.
The culture is amazing, every staff member is valued and there are a lot of benefits and social events bringing everyone together.

Learning about everyone's journeys with Employsure is absolutely amazing as there are so many opportunities for career growth but also personal growth. Best place I've ever worked at!
Pros
Free breakfast, tea trolleys, fresh fruit and lolly jars every day, amazing workplace culture
Cons
Staff needs to be adaptable as there are constant changes in a very fast paced environment, this can be difficult for some
Great experience but management need to practice their company values
I enjoyed my time here. Great first job to get an insight into corporate world however the constant cold calling gets abit tiresome as well as the lack of challenging aspects to the role. Management need to stop playing favourites as it is widely criticised by the team thus prompting a lot of walk outs. Staff need to trust their management and some favouritism is evident. Otherwise, if you are one of their favourites, then it’s a joyride.
Official response from Employsure
14 May 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback, this helps us to Be Better.
It is great to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We are very honest throughout the interview process that our Business Sales Consultant role is an outbound cold calling role however we do have a Sales Career Path to allow for career progression and challenge.

Each Business Sales Consultant is set the same KPI's to ensure fairness so I would not share your view about favouritism however will ensure that this feedback is passed on to our NZ Sales team.

Regards

Talent Acquisition Advisor
Amazing work culture.
Good Pay.

Uncapped commission.

Great management.

Free breakfast.

Monday mornings lavish breakfast.

Tuesday and Thursday evening tea provided.
Productive and values driven organisation committed to their people!
I have been working at Employsure for seven months now. Employsure is one of the most stimulating workplaces to work in. The challenges are the best! Management is invested and committed in their people, teams success and encourage growth. The culture is driven by high performance and high values, which I believe is the recipe for our success and also the reason behind my progression. We all work extremely hard to meet our Company's objectives.

The work perks are every employee's dream! Positivity is our cup of tea, and we all hold each other accountable for our behaviours. We are a self-driven bunch who help each other no matter what!
Pros
Free breakfast served daily, tea trolley, fresh fruit and lolly jars everyday, social committee, location, growth, career development, events, conferences, fast paced
Amazing culture + so many work perks + professional development = one very happy employee!
I have worked at Employsure for less than a year now and it has been a fantastic experience. Best decision I've made.

The best thing about working here is that Employsure really takes pride in looking after their employees and maintaining such a positive and amazing work culture. Everyone that works here is extremely hardworking, always keeping a positive attitude and everyone gets along so well with each other. We also have really supportive managers who are there to help each employee to be better and do their best.

In terms of culture, this would be some of the best perks of working at Employsure. From serving breakfast every single morning to tea trolleys and the constant refill of fresh fruit and lolly jars, it is safe to say none of us will ever go hungry here!

Beside these perks, Employsure is all about investing into their employees career progression and growth. With continuous training in both personal and professional development, you will be sure to see that hard work, commitment and determination will take you far in this company.

I think the challenge with working at Employsure is the fast paced nature of the business. It may not be suitable for those who are looking for something comfortable or leisurely. Despite the fast paced nature, working at Employsure you will find that if you work hard, you will also reap the rewards of playing hard!
Pros
Cons
Fast paced
Great place to work and great culture
By far the best company I have worked for. They really know how to take care of their employees! "Work hard, play hard!' mindset with all employees and the career progression opportunities are endless!
Pros
Free breakfast daily!
Cons
There are no cons