Employsure
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Employsure Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Guest Service Agent2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
I've been working for Employsure for a little over a year now and it has been a fantastic journey so far. Our management is great and incredibly supportive of personal and career growth. There are great opportunities for different career paths.
Our workplace culture is fantastic. It definitely takes a bit to get used to as it is quite different from what I have know in other companies but once you know it you will never want to go back. That and the very young average age within the office is what makes the job most enjoyable to me. Most staff members in the Auckland office are in their twenties which leads to a ambition filled but fun work environment.

I can't even say what a typical day at work looks like as every day is different, which sometimes makes it hard to find a routine, but it really trains my adaptability.
Pros
Free breakfast, tea trolleys, fresh fruit and lolly jars every day, amazing workplace culture
Cons
Staff needs to be adaptable as there are constant changes in a very fast paced environment, this can be difficult for some
A typical day at works keeps everyone very busy but there is always time to talk to colleagues and get to know them better during breakfast. Everyone is very supportive and leadership as well as management are great examples of living the company's values.
The culture is amazing, every staff member is valued and there are a lot of benefits and social events bringing everyone together.

Learning about everyone's journeys with Employsure is absolutely amazing as there are so many opportunities for career growth but also personal growth. Best place I've ever worked at!
Pros
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Employsure. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8