Employsure
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Employsure Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Productive and values driven organisation committed to their people!
I have been working at Employsure for seven months now. Employsure is one of the most stimulating workplaces to work in. The challenges are the best! Management is invested and committed in their people, teams success and encourage growth. The culture is driven by high performance and high values, which I believe is the recipe for our success and also the reason behind my progression. We all work extremely hard to meet our Company's objectives.

The work perks are every employee's dream! Positivity is our cup of tea, and we all hold each other accountable for our behaviours. We are a self-driven bunch who help each other no matter what!
Pros
Free breakfast served daily, tea trolley, fresh fruit and lolly jars everyday, social committee, location, growth, career development, events, conferences, fast paced
Amazing culture + so many work perks + professional development = one very happy employee!
I have worked at Employsure for less than a year now and it has been a fantastic experience. Best decision I've made.

The best thing about working here is that Employsure really takes pride in looking after their employees and maintaining such a positive and amazing work culture. Everyone that works here is extremely hardworking, always keeping a positive attitude and everyone gets along so well with each other. We also have really supportive managers who are there to help each employee to be better and do their best.

In terms of culture, this would be some of the best perks of working at Employsure. From serving breakfast every single morning to tea trolleys and the constant refill of fresh fruit and lolly jars, it is safe to say none of us will ever go hungry here!

Beside these perks, Employsure is all about investing into their employees career progression and growth. With continuous training in both personal and professional development, you will be sure to see that hard work, commitment and determination will take you far in this company.

I think the challenge with working at Employsure is the fast paced nature of the business. It may not be suitable for those who are looking for something comfortable or leisurely. Despite the fast paced nature, working at Employsure you will find that if you work hard, you will also reap the rewards of playing hard!
Pros
Cons
Fast paced
Great place to work and great culture
By far the best company I have worked for. They really know how to take care of their employees! "Work hard, play hard!' mindset with all employees and the career progression opportunities are endless!
Pros
Free breakfast daily!
Cons
There are no cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Employsure. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8