Employsure Management reviews

Great experience but management need to practice their company values
Business Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand26 March 2019
I enjoyed my time here. Great first job to get an insight into corporate world however the constant cold calling gets abit tiresome as well as the lack of challenging aspects to the role. Management need to stop playing favourites as it is widely criticised by the team thus prompting a lot of walk outs. Staff need to trust their management and some favouritism is evident. Otherwise, if you are one of their favourites, then it’s a joyride.
Official response from Employsure
14 May 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, this helps us to Be Better.
It is great to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We are very honest throughout the interview process that our Business Sales Consultant role is an outbound cold calling role however we do have a Sales Career Path to allow for career progression and challenge.
Each Business Sales Consultant is set the same KPI's to ensure fairness so I would not share your view about favouritism however will ensure that this feedback is passed on to our NZ Sales team.
Regards
Talent Acquisition Advisor

Business Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Nelson Street16 February 2019
Amazing work culture.
Good Pay.
Uncapped commission.
Great management.
Free breakfast.
Monday mornings lavish breakfast.
Tuesday and Thursday evening tea provided.
Productive and values driven organisation committed to their people!
Talent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Auckland11 October 2018
I have been working at Employsure for seven months now. Employsure is one of the most stimulating workplaces to work in. The challenges are the best! Management is invested and committed in their people, teams success and encourage growth. The culture is driven by high performance and high values, which I believe is the recipe for our success and also the reason behind my progression. We all work extremely hard to meet our Company's objectives.

The work perks are every employee's dream! Positivity is our cup of tea, and we all hold each other accountable for our behaviours. We are a self-driven bunch who help each other no matter what!
Pros
Free breakfast served daily, tea trolley, fresh fruit and lolly jars everyday, social committee, location, growth, career development, events, conferences, fast paced