Employsure
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Employsure Management reviews

New Zealand10 reviews
I've been working for Employsure for a little over a year now and it has been a fantastic journey so far. Our management is great and incredibly supportive of personal and career growth. There are great opportunities for different career paths.
Our workplace culture is fantastic. It definitely takes a bit to get used to as it is quite different from what I have know in other companies but once you know it you will never want to go back. That and the very young average age within the office is what makes the job most enjoyable to me. Most staff members in the Auckland office are in their twenties which leads to a ambition filled but fun work environment.

I can't even say what a typical day at work looks like as every day is different, which sometimes makes it hard to find a routine, but it really trains my adaptability.
Pros
Free breakfast, tea trolleys, fresh fruit and lolly jars every day, amazing workplace culture
Cons
Staff needs to be adaptable as there are constant changes in a very fast paced environment, this can be difficult for some
I have been working at Employsure for 15 months now. Employsure is one of the most stimulating workplaces to work in. I started as a BDM then got promoted to BDP and now I am a FSM. The challenges are the best! Management is invested and committed in their people, teams success and encourage growth. The culture is driven by high performance and high values, which I believe is the recipe for our success and also the reason behind my progression. We all work extremely hard to meet our company's objectives.

The work perks are every employee's dream! I have put deposit down on my first home due to the commission. We are a self-driven sales team who help each other no matter what!
A typical day at works keeps everyone very busy but there is always time to talk to colleagues and get to know them better during breakfast. Everyone is very supportive and leadership as well as management are great examples of living the company's values.
The culture is amazing, every staff member is valued and there are a lot of benefits and social events bringing everyone together.

Learning about everyone's journeys with Employsure is absolutely amazing as there are so many opportunities for career growth but also personal growth. Best place I've ever worked at!
Cons
I enjoyed my time here. Great first job to get an insight into corporate world however the constant cold calling gets abit tiresome as well as the lack of challenging aspects to the role. Management need to stop playing favourites as it is widely criticised by the team thus prompting a lot of walk outs. Staff need to trust their management and some favouritism is evident. Otherwise, if you are one of their favourites, then it’s a joyride.
Official response from Employsure
14 May 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback, this helps us to Be Better.
It is great to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We are very honest throughout the interview process that our Business Sales Consultant role is an outbound cold calling role however we do have a Sales Career Path to allow for career progression and challenge.

Each Business Sales Consultant is set the same KPI's to ensure fairness so I would not share your view about favouritism however will ensure that this feedback is passed on to our NZ Sales team.

Regards

Talent Acquisition Advisor
Amazing work culture.
Good Pay.

Uncapped commission.

Great management.
Free breakfast.

Monday mornings lavish breakfast.

Tuesday and Thursday evening tea provided.
I have been working at Employsure for seven months now. Employsure is one of the most stimulating workplaces to work in. The challenges are the best! Management is invested and committed in their people, teams success and encourage growth. The culture is driven by high performance and high values, which I believe is the recipe for our success and also the reason behind my progression. We all work extremely hard to meet our Company's objectives.

The work perks are every employee's dream! Positivity is our cup of tea, and we all hold each other accountable for our behaviours. We are a self-driven bunch who help each other no matter what!
Pros
Free breakfast served daily, tea trolley, fresh fruit and lolly jars everyday, social committee, location, growth, career development, events, conferences, fast paced