Enterprise Holdings

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 11,424 reviews
Good if you're young
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  Group 104 January 2019
I have 3 kids so it's hard. However, if you have no responsibilities or family isn't too important to your life, then its a great opportunity to make money and advance your career.
Wonderful experience but frequently lets go of good talent
Remarketing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  STL24 June 2013
I completed 14 years of work at Enterprise as a top performer in multiple categories. I often worked 12 hour days and just before being pushed out, worked 18 hour days for over 3 months with no financial compensation or acknowledgement. This was due to my supervisor and assistant having departed. During this time my department saw its performance numbers increase and overall disruption to our business line was virtually non existent. Our director who had no personal knowledge of my daily responsibilities chose to dismiss multiple persons of great tenure including myself. While this represents a cost saving maneuver, it is detrimental to the business line itself when you get rid of people who have the knowledge afforded through years of on the job experience. I feel bad for the customers as my position was directly responsible for returning equity to them at the end of their contract.
Clearly I am not satisfied with these circumstances but I must say that overall, the company is great with mostly good management who do care to see their employees thrive and become successful in their career. This is a great place to start your professional career and a company well know for instilling discipline and professionalism.
Give the chance to do it over again, I would. I just wish my intended life long career was not derailed by the questionable decision of management which now 2 months distant, has demonstrably degraded their ability to return equity to their customers.
Pros
Advancement opportunity, stable conservative company
Cons
Poor work life balance, history of dismissing quality employees