Eurofins
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Eurofins Employee Reviews

Eurofins is a well known and trusted scientific testing company. During employment in this role, my duties were to collect samples of kiwifruit from various kiwifruit orchards around the Bay of Plenty, and deliver them back to the regional lab for laboratory testing, as per request of the orchard owner. I have worked with Eurofins BOP for two seasonal periods, firstly during February to May 2019, and secondly in February to May 2020. The most enjoyable part of the job, in my opinion, was having the opportunity to self-manage your work-output for the day, and having a lot of freedom in how you would like to complete your tasks for the day. The hardest part of the job is the physical requirements - carrying such large amounts of fruit can be taxing, so a certain level of fitness and strength would surely be beneficial. I learnt a lot from this job, mainly the importance of organisation, and why a good work-ethic can work in your favor.
The culture that eurofins has is the worst part of this job, no support/care given to staff. Horrible pay for new workers. Management are useless have been through to many staff and the lack of support for those they have is insane and down right unethical. would not recommend working for this company as they wont help you when you need it. they cut and run and leave staff in the lurch, two days notice and your done
Eurofins is a good first jobs for students who are wanting to try finding a job, and this job is only seasonal so you wont be working much, but in the little bit of time you will learn so much and not regret finding a job.
Pros
Letting students from the age of 16 up a chance.
Cons
That the job is only seasonal.
Work ended because it is seasonal otherwise I'd love to have kept working there. We started between 11:00am and 12:30pm and finished usually anytime after 7:00pm depending on how many samples we have each day.
Pros
Met new people
Cons
Work ending
Its very interesting to work under the supervision of team leader and senior lab technician