What are people saying about the leadership at EY?
of employees approve of Mark A. Weinberger’s performance as CEO
CEO Approval is based on 3,061 ratings
Written by Senior Auditor (Former Employee) from Auckland CBD, Auckland on 17 May 2019
- provided training for changes in EY Methodologies and accounting standards
- supportive and respectful team culture
- lead by example management
- hardest part is portfolio management during peak season and maintain a healthy balance between work and life.
- job satisfaction and progression is good.