EY

EY Employee Reviews

New Zealand5 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,700 reviews

Good people but your enjoyment will be largely determined by the projects you're on

The people are great to work with and you feel supported when going through tough projects. Some people in consulting struggle to land projects that align with their interests, but most people do find a project that does align. Either way you're guaranteed to learn lots.

Great people

Great people to work with. Thoroughly enjoyed the challenges and the opportunities that came my way. The people you get to work with can make or break your work experiences.

Great place to build network and to improve interpersonal skills

Great place to work for people who enjoy being able to work remotely and to work in a fast pace environment. You work with people who genuinely care about your career development.

Great people culture

I began with a group of 15 graduates and we remained very close throughout my entire time at EY. I commend the partnership for fostering a culture of people who are team-oriented, hard-working and compassionate.

Supportive environment

- provided training for changes in EY Methodologies and accounting standards - supportive and respectful team culture - lead by example management - hardest part is portfolio management during peak season and maintain a healthy balance between work and life. - job satisfaction and progression is good.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

No timely basis training provided and long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• EY