EZ Messenger

EZ Messenger Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Good start up job

It was a good first job for me. Very easy to learn new things and ask for help at the job. I would typically work independently with little supervision.

Organized chaos

Nobody knew what the other person's job actually was. They wanted "walking computers". No talking, directly to and from break. Yet laid back atmosphere (bingo Fridays). Upper management did not practice what they preached. VP snooty, and owners never introduced themselves and lived out of state.

Job insecurity makes it’s impossible

I was employed for quite a few years with this company. One day after working all day I got a chat message telling me I was being laid off due to no volume. So unprofessional. They are reconstructing the company hoping to make it more accountable and just didn’t know where to place me so I was laid off. We were told to bend the truth with the clients so they wouldn’t realize it was an internal issue each and every time. Jobs were being sent to wrong courts, closed incorrectly, checks lost, documents lost, and to get a promotion so let depended on if management didn’t have a best friend they wanted for the job

Pros

Remote, flexible schedule

Cons

Training, lack of advancement unless your friends with management, not being truthful to clients

Work from home, easy-repetitive work, with great people.

Low pay, benefits are outdated and expensive, great supervisors, great employees. You can get laid off unexpectedly and unprofessionally through a chat message.

Pros

Remote, 3.33 pto hours earned every two weeks, great coworkers.

Cons

Low pay, company lay off because work volume is low even though we just worked over time and are behind.

Slow work and laid off without warning.

It was easy work but the pay was lowAnd there was no PTO. It was flexible and easy. My manger was nice but the background check took forever. I was laid off through a teams message.

Pros

Remote

Cons

Pay

Great place to grow!

I have learned so much working for EZ Messenger and I continue to learn and grow here everyday! The executive team gets involved with the employees and they are always there if you need them! The upper management is great and really knows how to be there for their team! I really feel appreciated and that the work that I do everyday matters. PTO and Benefits are great and work/life balance is good. All in all this is a very enjoyable place to work!

Pros

Management, work/life balance, Pto, Benefits

Great Place to Work

I've worked here for a few years now and have had multiple opportunities for advancement and I still continue to grow and become more knowledgeable. The management cares about their employees and HR is always there if something needs to be addressed. Everyone seems to support everyone and I especially enjoy the Teams channels that we have where everyone seems to get involved whether you work in the office or not. I look forward to working with EZ Messenger for many years to come!

Pros

Management, Hr, Employees, Advancement Opportunities, Benefits, Pto

Love the work that I do and the people I do it with

Starting out as a production clerk and working my way up through several departments, I am proof that there is opportunities here for growth. The only thing stopping you is you.

Pros

Bingo Friday's

Cons

benefits are expensive

Its a j o b

Its like any other commission based jobs, work harder get paid more, vice-versa. So far the employees at EZ Messenger will help me through situations I need help with.

Pros

Flexible, easy work

Cons

Sometimes they will tell you to redo a job even if you know they arent there.

Great job minus the pay

This company is a great place to work for but the pay isn’t great. I met amazing people. Met an amazing manager who was wonderful to work with and workload was always challenging but doable. Money management could improve but it was a good place to work.

Pros

People, management, flexibility and workload

Cons

Pay

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EZ Messenger?

Don’t waste your time

Not paid based on what you deserve. Work you long hours. Will let you go if you don’t fit their need. Use you like you’re a machine and pile you on with loads of work. Once you pick up processes they willLoad you on to more. Proper training isn’t a pro.

Lots of learning opportunities, great digital manager

Working here is tough if you need a job that pays well, but a select few managers are incredibly personable yet professional at the same time. Have made some fantastic friends, just didn't make money.

Pros

Good manager, good people

Cons

Low pay, not a lot of growth opportunity due to being so small

High School and Lack of Communication

Everything was fine until the last manager took over. I was treated rudely and didn't even know this person. Even had me deliver a gift card to a fellow coworker as though to let me know I wasn't worthy enough. Company lacks communication all around and had you lie to their clients so the clients didn't realize the money issues this company has. They had no funds to pay for work, but would pay for management to travel to other cities and states in the company's dime daily. Let go after Covid and best decision made for me.

Pros

Made great friends

Cons

Management is still in high school, pay isn't enough for the work done, communication

It was fun for a while

I worked for them for a year and loved what I did. I just felt unappreciated. I don't think my manager liked me or perhaps did not know what to do with me. The company had issues at a different location and did not hold those accountable for the standard of work.

Pros

Fun people

Cons

It pretty much was very much like high school. The management at the location is no longer there.

Not a good place to work.

No communication. 8 weeks later was let go because they changed how they process their affidavits. No warning at all. Just told one day not to come back. They had to have known they’re system was changing before they hired us. They also let 2 supervisors go at the same time.

Pros

Non

Cons

They don’t tell you anything

Mix of Good & Bad

Good- My Manager Ms. Angel Hurtt was very co-operative and motivating. Bad- Work Location very far from my home. Took me 90 mins to return home and 60 mins to reach work in the pathetic traffic. No option for work from home in-spite of several requests. Very Bias and rigid management

Getting paid is always a hassle, can't get a straight answer to questions

I quit servings for this company because of pay, they didn't respect me as a Process Server. The pay is not a set amount, they told me the fee would be based on how many Process Server's are in good standing in the zipcode. This is completely shady, their saying they will pay you what they feel like. I stopped serving for them and went started serving for another Company, and I started getting work from ez through this company, for more money. I am wondering where are the Process Server's in good standing in my zip codes. Was told that the people who were running ez were gone and everything is good now. Started serving with ez again and guess what not getting paid, and can't get a straight answer from them. This company is so shady. Soon as I get paid for what they owe me, I'm out of there. Shame on you ez, bad business.

Pros

Cons

Shady business practices

Great workplace

great company great work load good company to work for and great pay. good supervisors, and great co workers too. nothing bad to say about this company

Pros

good pay

Cons

nothing

Sketchy with Pay

WARNING: process servers should really check EACH & EVERY job to ensure proper payment. Pay is NOT based on diligence (as they say), but how the person feels that day

Pros

Easy to get started

Cons

Excuses not to pay, rude staff (some, not all), pay amount

Great company to work for but struggles financially. But you have opportunity to meet people . They help you accomplish your route.

I think they struggle a lot . They spend a lot of money on traveling and meetings they could do streaming or something to conserve money. But they have a good service to help attorneys file documents. But I can run my route in peace as long as I finish my route.

Not too bad

Wasn't a bad place to work, I had a pretty good manager until the manager moved to another department. Its was pretty laid back, and the benefits are pretty good. The only reason I gave 3 stars, it would of been nice if the training for ALL departments would of been clearer. Just too much control issues like nit-picking.

Pros

Set hours, work independence

Cons

Disorganized training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EZ Messenger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• EZ Messenger
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?