EziBuy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

EziBuy Employee Reviews

New Zealand7 reviews
Natural Assistance
My overall experience as an Ezibuy employee, was one full of growth and learning. My 1st job in a retail clothing and homeware store, at 28 solo mum, it was refreshing. Adapting to the well run routine that staff and management had in place was the goal. The job itself was a joy to do, unless, crossed with rude customers 😂 and or tension between staff and management 👎
I strongly believe, in good staff and good bosses
i didnt enjoy it
personally I found the staff very bias and uninclusive. I felt judged and looked down upon by my work colleagues. it has put me off of retail and made me avoid the shop
Fun Place to Work
I really enjoyed the people at Ezibuy a great team. The management we excellent and always willing to help. I learned alto form the planner in my department.
Really enjoyable
A typical day at work was usually really fast because of the amount of work that amount of work that needed to be done in one day was a lot and also because my co-workers were really fun and easy people to get along with which made my experiences working there better. Nothing at my job was really that challenging for me because everything was just straight forward but at the start it was a bit hard for the first few days but i eventually learned about how days go. The most enjoyable part of my job would probably have to be when all the new clothes came in, in the morning because that is when we got stuck into work and time just flew by
Pros
nice people, fast past working, clean environment, always have the essential things like milk and bread etc for lunches if needed.
Productive and Fun working place
My position is woking as a pick packer at Ezibuy international distribute centre( Palmerston North), the typical daily work including using the headset with the voice picking system to finish the task order by order.

Apart from this,my role involved was also working for different department of this DC, because of the size of the item and different destinations.

The hardest part of this job is that I need to stand all the time, but I enjoy it, as it kept me busy.

I learned multi-tasking and time management skills here, as it always has priorities for specific tasks everyday.

The most interesting part is that I can work with people from different countries with variety of culture background.
Very strong productive team.
I started at 8am, my first job was to retreave all the returned items from the day before and prep them to go back on the shop floor. The daily load would then have arrive bringing anything up to 9 pallets of stock. I would unload these to the appropriate areas and scan them on to the computor. I would then do the paper work for items going back to the DC eg. faulties and recalled stock.

I learned how to put in data and stock controle.

Both my managers were great leaders and not afraid to get their hands dirty.

My co-workers were great, we were one big happy family.

The hardest part of my job was the lifting of heavy items,eg.big boxes and furniture.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being with my friends all day.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Not very well paid.
part time inwards goods
Learning about clothing
Great team big team

How to find fault in clothing when it came in
Pros
christmas party with over 200 staff at it
Cons
was only part time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EziBuy?