EziBuy Employee Reviews

4.2Pay & Benefits
4.6Job Security & Advancement
Productive and Fun working place
Pick packer (Former Employee) –  Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui25 September 2016
My position is woking as a pick packer at Ezibuy international distribute centre( Palmerston North), the typical daily work including using the headset with the voice picking system to finish the task order by order.

Apart from this,my role involved was also working for different department of this DC, because of the size of the item and different destinations.

The hardest part of this job is that I need to stand all the time, but I enjoy it, as it kept me busy.

I learned multi-tasking and time management skills here, as it always has priorities for specific tasks everyday.

The most interesting part is that I can work with people from different countries with variety of culture background.
Very strong productive team.
I started as a fashion consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, NZ22 January 2014
I started at 8am, my first job was to retreave all the returned items from the day before and prep them to go back on the shop floor. The daily load would then have arrive bringing anything up to 9 pallets of stock. I would unload these to the appropriate areas and scan them on to the computor. I would then do the paper work for items going back to the DC eg. faulties and recalled stock.

I learned how to put in data and stock controle.

Both my managers were great leaders and not afraid to get their hands dirty.

My co-workers were great, we were one big happy family.

The hardest part of my job was the lifting of heavy items,eg.big boxes and furniture.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being with my friends all day.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Not very well paid.
part time inwards goods
Night Shift Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palmerston North NZ22 August 2013
Learning about clothing
Great team big team
How to find fault in clothing when it came in
Pros
christmas party with over 200 staff at it
Cons
was only part time