EziBuy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
EziBuy Employee Review

part time inwards goods

22 August 2013
Learning about clothing
Great team big team

How to find fault in clothing when it came in
Pros
christmas party with over 200 staff at it
Cons
was only part time
25 September 2016
My position is woking as a pick packer at Ezibuy international distribute centre( Palmerston North), the typical daily work including using the headset with the voice picking system to finish the task order by order.

Apart from this,my role involved was also working for different department of this DC, because of the size of the item and different destinations.

The hardest part of this job is that I need to stand all the time, but I enjoy it, as it kept me busy.

I learned multi-tasking and time management skills here, as it always has priorities for specific tasks everyday.

The most interesting part is that I can work with people from different countries with variety of culture background.
19 June 2020
I loved working at Ezibuy. The staff were amazing and always welcoming and will always be there for you. Management was well organised and are always willing to help when needed.
9 May 2020
My overall experience as an Ezibuy employee, was one full of growth and learning. My 1st job in a retail clothing and homeware store, at 28 solo mum, it was refreshing. Adapting to the well run routine that staff and management had in place was the goal. The job itself was a joy to do, unless, crossed with rude customers 😂 and or tension between staff and management 👎
I strongly believe, in good staff and good bosses
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EziBuy. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4