EziBuy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
EziBuy Employee Review

Productive and comfortable space

19 June 2020
I loved working at Ezibuy. The staff were amazing and always welcoming and will always be there for you. Management was well organised and are always willing to help when needed.
22 January 2014
Same role
I started as a fashion consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland, NZ
I started at 8am, my first job was to retreave all the returned items from the day before and prep them to go back on the shop floor. The daily load would then have arrive bringing anything up to 9 pallets of stock. I would unload these to the appropriate areas and scan them on to the computor. I would then do the paper work for items going back to the DC eg. faulties and recalled stock.

I learned how to put in data and stock controle.

Both my managers were great leaders and not afraid to get their hands dirty.

My co-workers were great, we were one big happy family.

The hardest part of my job was the lifting of heavy items,eg.big boxes and furniture.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being with my friends all day.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Not very well paid.
9 May 2020
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Sylvia Park, Auckland
My overall experience as an Ezibuy employee, was one full of growth and learning. My 1st job in a retail clothing and homeware store, at 28 solo mum, it was refreshing. Adapting to the well run routine that staff and management had in place was the goal. The job itself was a joy to do, unless, crossed with rude customers 😂 and or tension between staff and management 👎
I strongly believe, in good staff and good bosses
10 February 2020
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Sylvia Park, Auckland
personally I found the staff very bias and uninclusive. I felt judged and looked down upon by my work colleagues. it has put me off of retail and made me avoid the shop
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EziBuy. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4