EziBuy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
EziBuy Employee Review

Very strong productive team.

22 January 2014
I started at 8am, my first job was to retreave all the returned items from the day before and prep them to go back on the shop floor. The daily load would then have arrive bringing anything up to 9 pallets of stock. I would unload these to the appropriate areas and scan them on to the computor. I would then do the paper work for items going back to the DC eg. faulties and recalled stock.

I learned how to put in data and stock controle.

Both my managers were great leaders and not afraid to get their hands dirty.

My co-workers were great, we were one big happy family.

The hardest part of my job was the lifting of heavy items,eg.big boxes and furniture.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being with my friends all day.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Not very well paid.
19 June 2020
Same role
I loved working at Ezibuy. The staff were amazing and always welcoming and will always be there for you. Management was well organised and are always willing to help when needed.
17 October 2016
Same location
A typical day at work was usually really fast because of the amount of work that amount of work that needed to be done in one day was a lot and also because my co-workers were really fun and easy people to get along with which made my experiences working there better. Nothing at my job was really that challenging for me because everything was just straight forward but at the start it was a bit hard for the first few days but i eventually learned about how days go. The most enjoyable part of my job would probably have to be when all the new clothes came in, in the morning because that is when we got stuck into work and time just flew by
Pros
nice people, fast past working, clean environment, always have the essential things like milk and bread etc for lunches if needed.
9 May 2020
My overall experience as an Ezibuy employee, was one full of growth and learning. My 1st job in a retail clothing and homeware store, at 28 solo mum, it was refreshing. Adapting to the well run routine that staff and management had in place was the goal. The job itself was a joy to do, unless, crossed with rude customers 😂 and or tension between staff and management 👎
I strongly believe, in good staff and good bosses
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EziBuy. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4