ezyVet
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ezyVet Employee Reviews

ezyVet is overall a great place to work. It's full of smart, hard workng people who want to do a good job. As a company we face no shortage of challenges and so there is always a lot to do. Despite the workload, the people here manage to still have a good time and not take things too seriously. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with great people. If you can handle the pressure, you like solving hard problems and you can still manage to enjoy the ride, this is an awesome place to work.
Pros
smart people, job security, lots to do, nice offices, flexible start times
Cons
growing pains, everyone is always very busy
We are a fast growing team, we are all hard working and all working towards a common goal of growing the company.There are great opportunities for moving internally between other teams and even opportunities for moving abroad to our global offices. We work hard, but we know how to let our hair down and have fun. Often there are company wide social activities.
Pros
phone, laptop, fun office, great opportunities
Cons
n/a
ezyVet values it's exsiting employees. There is a huge amount of career progression within the company. Leadership is prepared to give staff the chance to try new roles in other teams and develop themselves professionally.The people at ezyVet are the best aspect. Everyone is friendly and enjoys socialising together. You will make friends at ezyVet!The work is definitely demanding. It's fast paced and there's always something to do - we service some massive clients all over the globe so there is ample opportunity to demonstrate your worth.
Pros
COVID Job Security!
Cons
Very easy to continue work outside hours to keep on top of things
ezyVet is a great place to start. I began working here fresh out of an internship and it was one of the best decisions I ever made! You will be challenged and given the opportunity to excel in your career. The people are very friendly and helpful and it has a great working environment. There will be days where you will need to work longer hours and often feel overwhelmed with tasks and other days where the work you get will be exciting and new. No two day is the same! I would say the pay scale isn't in the higher end of the market but the opportunity to grow is there.
Pros
Free lunches, monday morning breakfast and gym facilities.
Cons
Management needs more diversity, long hours and the work can sometimes be boring
I've worked at ezyVet for a number of years now and have seen the company grow from less than 10 people to over 140 now. I have therefore also seen all of the good, the bad and the ugly.From my perspective it's been an awesome journey thus far. Basically if things aren't perfect, they are always trending in the right direction. I've been around long enough to see that when something isn't working well (whether that be a process, a tool we use, or whatever) that it actually gets fixed within a reasonable period of time. I think the senior leadership team are genuinely humble enough to take feedback on from anyone.The CEO has had many lofty goals over the years and I'm actually pretty amazed by the fact we've achieved them. For example when the CEO said we would have offices in the USA and in the UK and be implementing 50 clinics per month etc. (when at the time we were lucky to be doing 1-2), I did not think that would have happened this quickly.Even after all this time I'm still learning and evolving both as a person and in my career skillsets. I think this due both in part to the people I'm working with, but also as technology companies always have to keep evolving and improving their product to better serve their customers - there are always new features etc. being developed which I can talk to customers about (so it's never always the same thing over and over).Whilst there are definitely times when things get tough, the processes may not be working, the clinics may be pushing us to deliver something that is really challenging - we do always manage to somehow - more...
Pros
Free Lunches, Gym Access, International Travel, Friendly Culture
Cons
Depending on the role (such as mine), you may need to respond to certain things after hours
There is no such thing as a typical day for me other than coming into work each day. That is the way I like it, the baseline will always be the same, however each project I work on has its intricacies. Every client is different and has different thoughts, personalities and expectations of what veterinary software will achieve for them. The best part of my day is working from the office and being able to talk to my colleagues, we all work really hard but there is an element of play and fun amongst it. The hard days are made easier being able to talk about the pain points openly. Management is great they have to make some hard calls and I don't always agree but I am not always seeing everything, they take the time to explain the decisions if you ask them to. They definitely are slowly improving the imperfections from growing so fast. The best things in life take time and I think that's true to the decisions being made. The hardest part of the job is not being able to control everything and satisfy my OCD perfectionist ways. Everyday has a new challenge and that's what keeps me coming back.
Pros
The people, the extra curricular activities and social events, lunches/breakfasts (when not in covid alerts), managers that work with you, Friday night drinks and ezyHours.
Cons
Sometimes hours can get a little long to help clients meet their deadlines, still trying to resolve missing pieces of the puzzle from growing and changing which takes time.
I've worked at ezyVet for many years now. I've seen it grow from a 2 person team to now a whopping 140+ staff that's now global! It's been amazing to see a company grow so quickly and to see it become one of the world's leading cloud based veterinary software. The workplace culture is something that ezyVet takes very seriously. We have many many social events and we're all one big family! No two days will be the same here, so if you're after a 9-5 job - this place is not for you but if you're a passionate go getter, full of energy and loves to have a laugh and wants to be working for a company that's going places - this is the place for you!
Pros
Awesome office culture and many staff perks
Cons
Due to COVID, some of the staff perks have been paused :(
I was hired as a graduate developer fresh out of uni. The pace of ezyVet's growth provided me with learning opportunities across several different technologies and through the guidance of the senior development team I was able to specialize in an area I would have never considered in the past, that has since become my passion.The team are very fun, supportive, collaborative and all round good people. There has never been a moment where I felt abandoned or let down during a difficult project, there was always another team member that had my back.
ezyVet is a fantastic company to work in and and the people are fantastic. There is a drive to excel in your work and a passion for developing people to take on challenges and grow themselves. You know everyone in the company is exceptional in what they do and can provide you with insights and help in your day to day work.If you don't want to be challenged and you don't enjoy a fast paced environment then ezyVet isn't the place for you. However if you want to be on the cutting edge of tech and driving radical change in a fantastic industry then ezyVet is a great place to be.The Leadership in the company cares for the employees and really does want everyone to grow and develop. They have invested significantly in excellent workspaces and perks for employees and are committed to their people.ezyVet is a fantastic place to work and I would highly recommend joining the journey.
Pros
excellent remuneration, great people, challenging work, leadership that invests in people, additional benefits such as free lunches
Cons
If you don't like a fast paced environment then ezyVet isn't for you
  1. Employee Reviews