Factorie
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Factorie Employee Review

Very Slow & Not much shifts

2 July 2017
I started working here as a Christmas casual to gain some experience, yet there wasn't much of that as I wasn't really given a chance to grow with limited shifts as they hired about 20+ of us at the same time so things needed to be spread out. But at least I had a chance to gain some experience.
Pros
Had a job
Cons
Hardly any shifts
3 December 2019
Same role
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Papamoa, Bay of Plenty
Fast fashion is a horrible industry to work in and Cotton On LTD is probably ome of the worst. We didn't have a manager for a month and I basically had to work everyday on my own because other workers wouldn't pull their weight and there was no authority to contact. Neglected my wants and needs as a worker and the regional manager was a complete imbecile. Good job for a highschooler for a Summer but otherwise do not bother.
16 August 2016
Same role
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Awesome Team and Management everyone got along really well no big dramas at all. Loved going to work everyday, learnt a lot about customer service and how to approach a customer
Cons
Long lunch breaks
26 January 2015
Same location
Christmas Casual Team Member (Former Employee) - Auckland Central
I worked as part of a dedicated fun, fashionable and fast-paced team environment, Factorie. My job was primarily customer-focused, but also involved stock purchasing and sales in the Christmas Holidays. Duties: • Keeping up to date with the latest clothing • Stock taking • Customer service and sales • Cash handling Most enjoyable part of the job was making friendships with my colleagues.
Pros
Discounts, Putting a smile on Customers faces.
Cons
Less hours
  1. Very Slow & Not much shifts