Factorie Employee Reviews in Hamilton, Waikato

average - poorly treated
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Hamilton , Waikato22 March 2014
had a book of the daily budget which you read everyday, each worker was given a section to look after. Dont think that the shifts were shared out fairly.
Pros
retail experience
Cons
not many hours
Fun and enjoyable environment
Retail Assistant/ Christmas Casual (Current Employee) –  Dressmart, The Base, Hamilton11 January 2013
- A typical day at work would be to arrive, read the daily planner and see where I'm zoned and what the goals for the day are. As I worked in the outlet store, a lot of the time we were unpacking stock. So I'd grab a box of stock and unpack it in my zone while using a friendly attitude to greet, get to know and help the customers. After a set amount of boxed were unpacked and shelves we would usually go through the store and re-price or check everything was priced properly, all while using VIBE steps to ensure we were acknowledging and helping our customers to their comfort and needs.
- I learnt an awful lot as it was my first real step into retail. I learnt about my expectations as a retail assistant and how to ensure customers were happy and had a positive experience entering, being in and leaving the store. I learnt that customers truly do always come first.
- My co-workers were all very relaxed and friendly, we all worked together to ensure the store was feeling, looking and doing the best it could be. My co-workers and the customers really made the relaxed and comfortable environment what it was.
- The hardest part of the job was definitely making sure to get everything you were doing done quickly and efficiently while making sure every customer in the store was greeted and helped out with everything they needed, but it was definitely manageable.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the atmosphere and vibe the co-workers and customers gave the store, it was a very fun and relaxed place and never got me stressed or agitated.
Pros
friendly and enjoyable staff and customers, discounts
Cons
not enough hours