Factorie
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Factorie Employee Reviews for 3IC

3IC1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
A typical day at work would be coming into work then reading the planner for the day involving how much the store needs to make and the things that we need to focus on for the day for example customer service (greeting customers, helping out, creating regulars). Then during my shift I will serve customers throughout the day while greeting them and helping them out in the changing rooms. I also answer the phone and also call other stores also. Depending on the day we might have stock that needs to be out out on the floor and hung out. Being 3IC also means that I can run the store sole charged by myself meaning that I can open the store in the mornings and close the store at night which includes banking and cashing up and ringing through figures. I have learnt a huge amount of skills during my time at Factorie and have gained a lot of confidence. I have learnt how to approach customers and talk to them and help them out, work tills, work in a team and be on time. I am friends with all of my co-workers and love working in a team! The hardest part of the job would be at very busy times if its just me running the store I sometimes find it difficult to serve customers while helping them out and also keeping the store tidy. However I am an efficient worker so I make it work. The most enjoyable part of my job would be working with amazing people which makes it a fun place to work in and also getting to interact which different people everyday.
Pros
Discount at different stores in the wider company
Cons
Minimal hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Factorie?