Factorie Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Do not work for corporations like this
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Papamoa, Bay of Plenty3 December 2019
Fast fashion is a horrible industry to work in and Cotton On LTD is probably ome of the worst. We didn't have a manager for a month and I basically had to work everyday on my own because other workers wouldn't pull their weight and there was no authority to contact. Neglected my wants and needs as a worker and the regional manager was a complete imbecile. Good job for a highschooler for a Summer but otherwise do not bother.
fun work place
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland16 August 2016
Awesome Team and Management everyone got along really well no big dramas at all. Loved going to work everyday, learnt a lot about customer service and how to approach a customer
Cons
Long lunch breaks
Christmas Casual
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sylvia Park, N12 September 2013
Role and Responsibilities: My role as a front of house staff I was on the shop floor assisting customers , stock , racking up and other store duties .
-I have worked at Factorie (Retail) in one of the busiest years Christmas and boxing day so I know that I can keep up to speed and not let the store or my co-workers fall behind.
Pros
50% off all cotton on groups
Cons
nothing