Factorie
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Factorie Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews
I started working here as a Christmas casual to gain some experience, yet there wasn't much of that as I wasn't really given a chance to grow with limited shifts as they hired about 20+ of us at the same time so things needed to be spread out. But at least I had a chance to gain some experience.
Pros
Had a job
Cons
Hardly any shifts
Fast fashion is a horrible industry to work in and Cotton On LTD is probably ome of the worst. We didn't have a manager for a month and I basically had to work everyday on my own because other workers wouldn't pull their weight and there was no authority to contact. Neglected my wants and needs as a worker and the regional manager was a complete imbecile. Good job for a highschooler for a Summer but otherwise do not bother.
Awesome Team and Management everyone got along really well no big dramas at all. Loved going to work everyday, learnt a lot about customer service and how to approach a customer
Cons
Long lunch breaks
Role and Responsibilities: My role as a front of house staff I was on the shop floor assisting customers , stock , racking up and other store duties .
-I have worked at Factorie (Retail) in one of the busiest years Christmas and boxing day so I know that I can keep up to speed and not let the store or my co-workers fall behind.
Pros
50% off all cotton on groups
Cons
nothing