Factorie Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

3.8Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Not a very good place to start off
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sylvia Park, Auckland13 August 2018
As a new employee I had many questions about the day to day procedures so I tried to turn to senior co workers who have been working there longer for help but they were too busy talking to each other about their weekend and other co workers, where I had to stand around and wait for them to finish talking to actually get on with my job because I didn't know what to do.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Bad worker environment
I love it
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westgate22 January 2018
The brand itself is where i usually shop and i love to work in a positive environment. I met alot of new people and even better getting staff discounts is even more fun!
Pros
Staff discounts
Poor
Part Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whangarei District, Northland18 September 2017
The store I worked at has now closed down, I hated it there. The culture was horrible and the manager was horrible to work for. The most enjoyable part was getting paid.
Great workspace
Part-time Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay23 May 2017
I love my job. I have an amazing boss and team. A typical day involves cleaning the store (vacuuming floor, cleaning windows, refolding clothing piles and returning items too where they belong), serving customers (helping them with their needs and wants, getting to know them and always making them laugh or smile). The hardest part (literally) is the concrete floors; its very rare to leave work without sore feet! For me as always the most enjoyable part of my job is the customer service and experience. I always leave work smiling knowing I've made someone's day :)
Cons
Very little hours