Factorie Management reviews

Do not work for corporations like this
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Papamoa, Bay of Plenty3 December 2019
Fast fashion is a horrible industry to work in and Cotton On LTD is probably ome of the worst. We didn't have a manager for a month and I basically had to work everyday on my own because other workers wouldn't pull their weight and there was no authority to contact. Neglected my wants and needs as a worker and the regional manager was a complete imbecile. Good job for a highschooler for a Summer but otherwise do not bother.
Poor
Part Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whangarei District, Northland18 September 2017
The store I worked at has now closed down, I hated it there. The culture was horrible and the manager was horrible to work for. The most enjoyable part was getting paid.
fun work place
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland16 August 2016
Awesome Team and Management everyone got along really well no big dramas at all. Loved going to work everyday, learnt a lot about customer service and how to approach a customer
Cons
Long lunch breaks
Productive and funwork place
Part time- Sales (Former Employee) –  Albany, auckland11 July 2012
I learnt alot at Factorie as it was the first retal job I worked at. I learnt things like dealling with the customers, using the eftpos, and unpacking the stock.
Factorie and a fun work place with great management who taught me some of the leadership skills that I will need in the future.
Pros
great experience
Cons
not enough hours