Factorie
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Factorie Management reviews

New Zealand19 reviews
Factorie was one of the coolest work environments. All the staff were around the same age, and the customers were the same. Store was a really cool atmosphere. Unfortunately the overall experience was let down by an average manager who gave the absolute minimum hours and had clear favoritism amongst the staff. There was really average support for closing staff, we were expected to stay over time cleaning the store from top to bottom and we weren't paid for this. Sometimes it took up to an hour. And if it wasn't done you got in trouble the next day. Would definitely work there again under new management.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Poor hours, manager, messy, poor support for staff
Fast fashion is a horrible industry to work in and Cotton On LTD is probably ome of the worst. We didn't have a manager for a month and I basically had to work everyday on my own because other workers wouldn't pull their weight and there was no authority to contact. Neglected my wants and needs as a worker and the regional manager was a complete imbecile. Good job for a highschooler for a Summer but otherwise do not bother.
The store I worked at has now closed down, I hated it there. The culture was horrible and the manager was horrible to work for. The most enjoyable part was getting paid.
Awesome Team and Management everyone got along really well no big dramas at all. Loved going to work everyday, learnt a lot about customer service and how to approach a customer
Cons
Long lunch breaks
I learnt alot at Factorie as it was the first retal job I worked at. I learnt things like dealling with the customers, using the eftpos, and unpacking the stock.
Factorie and a fun work place with great management who taught me some of the leadership skills that I will need in the future.
Pros
great experience
Cons
not enough hours