Factorie Employee Review

Fun and Productive workplace
Retail (Current Employee) –  Manukau City, N27 December 2013
Factorie has a vibe that the workers follow and I find that it really works efficiently when its done as a team. The Factorie team have knowledge of how the store functions, so they help assist me with things I did appropriatly and some things that need a little help. Working at Factorie was fun because of the way we work, we help assist customers as well as opening a conductive conversation. Getting to know the team, I felt that I was welcome to the team and that I could work well as a team member.

Other Factorie Employee Reviews

Fun, but awful manager
Part Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palmerston North City, Manawatu-Wanganui8 June 2019
Factorie was one of the coolest work environments. All the staff were around the same age, and the customers were the same. Store was a really cool atmosphere. Unfortunately the overall experience was let down by an average manager who gave the absolute minimum hours and had clear favoritism amongst the staff. There was really average support for closing staff, we were expected to stay over time cleaning the store from top to bottom and we weren't paid for this. Sometimes it took up to an hour. And if it wasn't done you got in trouble the next day. Would definitely work there again under new management.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Poor hours, manager, messy, poor support for staff
Not a very good place to start off
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sylvia Park, Auckland13 August 2018
As a new employee I had many questions about the day to day procedures so I tried to turn to senior co workers who have been working there longer for help but they were too busy talking to each other about their weekend and other co workers, where I had to stand around and wait for them to finish talking to actually get on with my job because I didn't know what to do.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Bad worker environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Factorie. Our community is ready to answer.