Factorie
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Factorie Employee Review

Christmas Casual

12 September 2013
Role and Responsibilities: My role as a front of house staff I was on the shop floor assisting customers , stock , racking up and other store duties .
-I have worked at Factorie (Retail) in one of the busiest years Christmas and boxing day so I know that I can keep up to speed and not let the store or my co-workers fall behind.
Pros
50% off all cotton on groups
Cons
nothing
3 December 2019
Same role
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Papamoa, Bay of Plenty
Fast fashion is a horrible industry to work in and Cotton On LTD is probably ome of the worst. We didn't have a manager for a month and I basically had to work everyday on my own because other workers wouldn't pull their weight and there was no authority to contact. Neglected my wants and needs as a worker and the regional manager was a complete imbecile. Good job for a highschooler for a Summer but otherwise do not bother.
2 July 2017
Same role
Retail Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
I started working here as a Christmas casual to gain some experience, yet there wasn't much of that as I wasn't really given a chance to grow with limited shifts as they hired about 20+ of us at the same time so things needed to be spread out. But at least I had a chance to gain some experience.
Pros
Had a job
Cons
Hardly any shifts
13 August 2018
Same location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Sylvia Park, Auckland
As a new employee I had many questions about the day to day procedures so I tried to turn to senior co workers who have been working there longer for help but they were too busy talking to each other about their weekend and other co workers, where I had to stand around and wait for them to finish talking to actually get on with my job because I didn't know what to do.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Bad worker environment