Factorie Employee Review

Not a very good place to start off
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sylvia Park, Auckland13 August 2018
As a new employee I had many questions about the day to day procedures so I tried to turn to senior co workers who have been working there longer for help but they were too busy talking to each other about their weekend and other co workers, where I had to stand around and wait for them to finish talking to actually get on with my job because I didn't know what to do.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Bad worker environment

Other Factorie Employee Reviews

Do not work for corporations like this
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Papamoa, Bay of Plenty3 December 2019
Fast fashion is a horrible industry to work in and Cotton On LTD is probably ome of the worst. We didn't have a manager for a month and I basically had to work everyday on my own because other workers wouldn't pull their weight and there was no authority to contact. Neglected my wants and needs as a worker and the regional manager was a complete imbecile. Good job for a highschooler for a Summer but otherwise do not bother.
Fun, but awful manager
Factorie was one of the coolest work environments. All the staff were around the same age, and the customers were the same. Store was a really cool atmosphere. Unfortunately the overall experience was let down by an average manager who gave the absolute minimum hours and had clear favoritism amongst the staff. There was really average support for closing staff, we were expected to stay over time cleaning the store from top to bottom and we weren't paid for this. Sometimes it took up to an hour. And if it wasn't done you got in trouble the next day. Would definitely work there again under new management.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Poor hours, manager, messy, poor support for staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Factorie. Our community is ready to answer.