Not so cultural
Excellent culture. People enjoyed the camaraderie and their roles
Popularity & "Being a Nice Person" obviously means so much more to FTC these days that being a knowledgeable, experienced & dedicated Team Member. Have heard so very many horror stories about experienced staff being undermined, shot down and bullied by Management Team (on all levels), where nothing is ever done about it, and these TMs being questioned by these Managers(& other TMs) if they have any Mental/Physical Health Issues. Not once did I ever get questioned about these things until about 18 months - 2 yrs ago! What's going on FTC? Do you prefer quiet, nice TMs, as opposed to those that tell it like it is, & you won't help them because of this fact!!! Thought it was a Business, not a PlayGround Popularity Contest!
- What are the working hours at Farmers Trading Company?5 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Farmers Trading Company?4 people answered
- Does Farmers Trading Company have a staff discount? How much is Farmers Trading Company’s staff disc…3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Farmers Trading Company?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Farmers Trading Company?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Farmers Trading Company?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Farmers Trading Company?One person answered
- If you were to leave Farmers Trading Company, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What’s the interview like?