Farmers Trading Company Employee Reviews for Merchandiser

Typical big retail company
Merchandise Planner- Girlswear (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland3 May 2019
Great work/life balance
Not looking to update or advance any initiatives or processes/systems like most major retailers... stuck in their old ways
Management is great and will support you in all decisions
Development of skills is not a strong suit of Farmers
Fun work place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Pakuranga, Auckland6 March 2018
Knew everyone that worked at Farmers so I got along with them easily. Was a good environment to be in. No negative things that happened. Had to leave due to school starting back up but over all i liked it very much.
Pros
Getting to know the staff a bit more.
Cons
Was only on school Holidays
Productive and Fun
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Matamata18 October 2015
Absolutley loved working at Farmers had the best 9 years their the people the skills and all I have learnt for the retail Industry I learnt there and I thank them all so much for taking that chance on me I will miss and do miss my friends their..

I always had a laugh with the customers and the co- workers everyday something new was to be learnt there wasnt a hard part of the job it was always taught in a way that was so easy to understand and take in if there was something I didnt understand I would just ask its that easy.

Most enjoyable part was learning Loss Prevention and catching thieves very exciting
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
short lunch break