FedEx
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

FedEx Employee Reviews

New Zealand5 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,029 reviews

Good team culture:-)

FedEx is a well rounded company, benefits are great, solid structure, Job security, Open door policy. Always informed with what is happening in FedEx globally. - Team that I currently work with are awesome, days are never the same, so not repetitive. Getting pulled away from your own work is challenging, cause you end up being in between tasks, very diverse roll.

Pros

Awesome team

Cons

Over the 5 years at FedEx, 6 Managers in the time frame

productive and fun with a table tennis

scan packages load van up with deliveries and head out to deliver.very wonderful place to work for staff and workers are all very easy going and helpful.

Pros

own boss

Cons

good hours

not a bad co

I worked for Fedex for 11 years it was a good co to work but later on it turned from a people oriented co to just nos .I loved my co workers the benefits were excellent but that also changed .If you are a young person looking for short term job or not interested in advancement .Managers take care of themselves not you .I loved my customers and the relationships i made but you do not have a personal life I learnt time management skills and driving skills that i still use over all it is a stable co

Pros

meeting people stable co

Cons

no personal life and under paid

Good or bad: Depends on who you are

Typical day at work (manager perspective) Field sick calls, answer emails, get questioned, work 9+ hours You learn several things: budgeting basics, on road engineering, scheduling Management? Over worked. Company's management structure is not what you'd think a Fortune 500 company would be like. Stream lined to a fault. Co workers: Like everywhere: it depends Hardest part of job: catering to employees, heavy handed upper management teams, unrealistic goals, lack of compensation, lack of perqs. Most enjoyable part: Going home

Pros

Retirement Plan, Long term business growth

Cons

Mgmt chain is too streamlined, compensation model is very lacking, rewards are 99% for hourly employees

Productive and a fun work place.

The Best Company I have had the pleasure to take part in to date..A typical day at work would be interacting with clients,greeting,having a little chat and moving on to the next.I learned that some management are not all the same.,some are very well respected and a previllage to work under..The most enjoyable part of the job we're my co-workers and the Hardest part of the job was leaving them..

Pros

little gifts from clients during xmas season..

Cons

monday mornings..

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FedEx?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• FedEx