FIS Global
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

FIS Global Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative35 reviews
Just be yourself and be real..Answer all the questions with confident and just relax, no pressure to think about..don't forget to smile and pray first
Official response from FIS Global
17 August 2020
We appreciate your positive feedback and we are glad to hear that you appreciate the learning opportunities, friendly work environment and great leadership at FIS. We wish you luck for your future endeavors.
Very fun place to work at great people great training flexibility works with your schedule management is good coworkers to work with very secure place security very friendly
Official response from FIS Global
7 July 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work! We appreciate hearing from our employees and are pleased to hear that you enjoy collaborating with your colleagues and value our learning opportunities and employee-friendly work environment. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience – so please keep the feedback coming!
This company is always a revolving door because they are ruthless and heartless and do not care about their employees. It is freezing in the building, you are stuffed together like sausages and you are given more work than you can handle with a time clock that is unreasonable. They give very little support and are always throwing new training out at you. During this Corona Virus THEY ARE BREAKING ALL MANDATES and CORONA VIRUS GATHERING LIMITS and SOCIAL DISTANCING REGULATIONS SET by local and federal agencies and forcing 50-60 people to all be in one room in the call center and it is freezing and everyone is elbow to elbow and coughing and sneezing is everywhere.. and FIS DOES NOT CARE. To work here you are putting your peace of mind, your health and your life at risk
The call center at FIS is a intense department to work on. You have to get a full night rest and some to work in the call center. You taking from 100 to 200 calls a day. And they are 24/7 with mandatory overtime. So you really don't have a life on the outside of the call center.
There is a very strong "island" culture withing the company. every department want to do what is best for them but looses sight of the big picture. in addition, the culture fosters micromanagement and lack of training
I spent over fifteen years working for FIS. Over all it is a good place to work for. There was difficulty in advancing, and some odd hours at times. The management had a high turn around, but the work place moral was positive.
the job was great very fast paced, it was more than 10 calls per hours. the work was to anyone was able to do it and enjoy the packages that the job offered.
Pros
Good benefits, Great work schedule
Cons
This job is fairly easy. Training is very in depth and will prepare you for you job task. It can be fast paced with taking call after call but they pay very well.
The benefits and pay are great. The job itself is pretty typical customer service. The downside is there is so much mandatory overtime you have no life outside of work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FIS Global?
There are so many rules to follow and if you make one mistake, you can be in trouble for it. Shifts and rules are constantly changing. They can make you work when they want and change your shift when they want.
Pros
Free food during holidays
Cons
Shifts and disciplinary action can change with no warning
The supervisor was rude and not willing to help me work around the situation i was going through. She was shady and had her favorites i was not one of them. She practically bullied me.
Pros
The benefits, and getting as much overtime as you want
Cons
Super busy on high call volume, not a second to think, rude employees and a evil supervisor.
It was very fast paced and stressful at times. Benefits were amazing, though. I did not like how if you needed off for a sick child, yourself, or someone in your immediate family, it counted against you.
benefits
Cons
Hard to take off without it counting against you.
It's a great place to work depending on your daily schedule. Mandatory OT is weekly on top of 40 hours, however as a Trainer, it was the work hours for me. Every new class would come in 3pm-1145pm.
Working under pressure and taking loa is not possible esp. Peak seasons.
Sometimes having a team leader

that doesn't give considerations you when it comes to vacation .

Going to otjer places like having team buildings gave me time to enjoy and learn more
Pros
Got insentives
Cons
Night shifts
I improved my speaking ability,as well as how to handle my insecurity and fears. I learned how to handle criticism and how to communicate with people properly.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Shifting hours
Soul crusher. Not for anyone who believes in creativity or independence. Repetitive work. Constantly monitored. Even if customer happy at the end of call, if, you did not hit every one of their metrics, your call has failed.
Pros
Cons
many
Great place to work if you are trying to save money. A lot of opportunities for advancement but if you have a family it can be tough. Mandatory OT is required so you really don’t have time for a life outside of work
Pros
40 hrs
Cons
Not Balanced
being part of the company was indeed good, if there would be possible that I can still stay I would do that, its just I find hard to travel such long hours that I did not anticipate right after I get hired
If it wasn't for the supervisor I would try and stay; albeit not the only reason why I want to leave. Otherwise it is a good company. I hope other people have better luck there.
Plain and simple, It's grunt work. Call centers genuinely aren't fun and your job is to sit behind a desk and do exactly as you are told. The work itself is not so bad, but what made me leave was the people I worked with. I felt I was being ostracized for my views on things and I was rarely given a chance to defend myself. I think the HR department was what really got to me. They seemed to pander to the minority races and women, even though I was the only white guy there. Really ground my gears.
Pros
Easy work, Occurence system is nice for needed breaks, merit based raises and promotion
Cons
HR Department caters to the masses, massive shifts in ease and dificulty, loss prevention is disheartening
Being a care rep on the phone that u never see customers but you treat them as a friends, providing a excellent service is like winning the crown. Providing their needs and extra miles and to benefit of the company and us a employee.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Minimum hours