FIS Global
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

FIS Global Employee Reviews for Coach

Coach20 reviews
Few good things about this company,
1-Good environment

2-Best place to work

Only few things which needed to be changed,

1-Managment

2- Very less appraisal
This company have a many faces management. I personal feel for this company there is no company guidelines, rule and regulations...manager and team leader and hr relationship manager these people are not well behaviour on the floor...
Pros
Lunch and cab facilities
Cons
Short breaks and many boundation and difference between religion and state...as my process
our managers valued the employees and there was a leadership quality. i got appreciation and a promotion in 9 months after joining. everyone was a great help
Great place to work, good work culture, employee centric organization, job security is little concern as processes come and go, overall good company to work for.
The company holds no 1 position in fintech, The best place to work with all the facilities provided to the employee, very cooperative management team with good guidance.
Pros
Facilities
Cons
Treats you like a slave. No breaks at all. Management is very bad. If you know your manager then only you can get a promotion. Skills don't matter here
Fabulus environment. Got to learn about corporate world.
Every employee was treated as an individual and was allowed to share their views and ideas. Management was wonderful,
The company is good and stays on the goodwill. Employee engagement is less and salary structure is not often discussed. Appraisals are not upto the mark as per the efforts of the employees
The outsourced processes are average but the in-house processes are better if you are thinking of joining FIS. The management in third party processes is efficient and shift timings are very good for few processes.
A good workplace culture, enjoyable environment while working with a lots of fun activity around the corner. Also, good infrastructure with
eye-catching views.
Its great experience working with fis. More and more interesting satisfaction competition healthy surrounding place to share ur views and ideas opportunity for applying for next level
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I gave my 100 per cent to the organization and worked there honestly. I was completely dedicated to my job and was rewarded as a promotion. I was promoted as team coach there.
This is one of the top company, which has very good client in Banking sector. More and very powerful in IT field. Has a good money backup. growing company in IT.
Pros
Salary Digit
- customer service skills
- management always worked for employee satisfaction

- co workers were fantastic

- hardest part was to sit for 8 hours contentiously
Work is repetitive life, every day I audit, listen to calls, evaluate using a form. All year round you do this.

Because of the repetitive work,work does not give a challenge.

I made several recommendations on how to improve work but Management simply stick to their usual system.
The company started 5 years ago and I was one of the lucky employees who became a pioneer for the first account handled by FIS. I started as a Tier 1 agent with a typical work of taking call everyday, then became a Tier 2 agent and now a Team Coach/SME doing administrative work and coaching. I usually start my day checking with the statistics and how my agents are doing at the time, then do my daily reports/task, do coaching/consultations, supervisor calls, assisting agents with complex issues and meetings with the Manager every week.

I have learned everything I know now in this company, from the basic skills to resolving complex kind of concerns. I have learned doing admin task that I don't have any idea before when I was only a Tier 1 agent.

It is happy place to work, a place where you don't even realize that time passes by. Management has been very kind to their employees. Stable company, and the best part is you work and at the same time spend quality time with colleagues.

As time goes by, the company expanded from 500 employees to 2000 employees.
Pros
Rice Allowance/Clothing allowance/Employee Recognition
Cons
Low Monthly Incentives/Health Insurance for Immediate Family
I was fun at wokplace however it was my temporary hob for one year only. So not happy while doing the job. But I done this job very efficiently.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
temporary job
FIS is a very nice company, there is no doubt in it. But, now I'm looking for a better opportunity and want to work as a Team Leader.
Pros
Free lunch, cabs
Cons
Na
In FIS (Fidelity) I've learned to work with a big team in a different way.

There are many fun activities going on the floor to make all people active.

Tug-of-war, singing competition, etc.
Pros
Free lunch/snaks.
Cons
Night shifts.
I've learned the art of people management skills. The happiest moment was when I was selected as a Team Coach on merit basis.