FIS Global
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

FIS Global Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative349 reviews
Fis is already stable and can recommend to other friends looking for a job. A great place to work and accesible with other areas. Great monthly incentive.
Cons
pay is great, but they have lots of strict rules, i also learned that you need to stay aware of new changes in the environment because your boss will not inform you.
Great place to work. Great people, great atmosphere, great pay, great benefits. Great opportunities for advancement. Great hours, overtime was always available.
Cons
Benefits and Pay are hard to match but the severe lack of communication regarding policies, expectations, and changes. Also MANDATORY OT is a requirement that is not discussed widely. It varies from department to department but it is generally 8 hours. Also since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, some departments have fumbled with both communication regarding handling of procedures and Work from Home options, some have waited 3+ months to hear if the possibility is available to them while others have been sent home to work as a few days after requesting. Pays well
Pros
Benefits, Good pay
Cons
Poor top/down communication, Poor management in key areas
The work mates are friendly and helpful
Fun and Amazing activities

More to offer

Well mannered employees

Lots of open position to Grow

TLs are understanding
20 October 2020
Thank you for your review and giving us a five-star rating. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding the amazing work environment and opportunities to grow. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
I'm work from home agent. I love it. You start as a contractor ( no benefits during this time) first then after your probation period is over your offered a position.
20 October 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work and you’re loving your experience. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience and we ask our colleagues often for their feedback, so keep it coming.
Relaxing, enjoy, mostly while you on training,
FIS GLOBAL SOLUTION was a very good company and they give you a chance to work on the BPO industry. And helping you to growth your career.
Pros
Only free water, and coffee
Cons
No stressful
20 October 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work and you had an amazing experience with us! We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience and we ask our colleagues often for their feedback. We wish you all the best in your career journey.
I have never worked at such a corrupt place. When I was hired, I was told there would be mandatory overtime, but only on my scheduled work days. During training, I was told I would have to work on my days off or risk being terminated. The overall atmosphere at this place is hostile and unorganized. Supervisors leave work early, refuse to answer back to emails, chat logs, and/or text messages. Medical information was being shared without consent, unprofessional language and behavior on the floor (including inappropriate topics), and clear favoritism among supervisors with agents. No doctors notes are accepted, so any major procedures or medical issues can cause you to lose your job. FMLA is ONLY available after 1 year, they do notwork with you on accommodations. If you try to have any other engagements (school, separate job, hobbies etc.) they will fight you on it. If you catch management breaking rules/regulations, expect retaliation and your QAs to suddenly be affected. Any blatantly incorrect information provided to you during training and from leads will result in you being punished for using the incorrect information, even if they were found to be incorrect. In 1 year, I've seen in my department alone over 10 people leave. Others were terminated unfairly; you can protest their reasons but you will not be listened to. Avoid this place, try PSCU instead.
Pros
Cons
Hostile work environment, no work-life balance, untrustworthy management, favoritism, no accountability among higher ups, retaliation
Great company, good management, employees are friendly, good working environment, good salary and incentives and they provide the best to their employee
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
8 working hours obly
23 September 2020
We appreciate your positive feedback, and we are glad to hear that you appreciate the great work environment, competitive salary and incentives, and employee friendly work environment at FIS. Keep up the great work!
Earning overtime was needed, but the focus on handle time instead of qa scores led to increased call volume (many callers had already called and were given incorrect information by someone in a hurry, so they were already doubly frustrated).
Pros
Resilient coworkers
Cons
Short breaks, dress code, inadequate chances to use the restroom
Overall experience was really fantastic and enjoyed the fun. We used to work together as a team and used to achieve daily score on day by day basis. I used to love my shifts.
Pros
Free Food Card
Cons
High score burden
Awful place to work. Stay away! Very strict policies. Everyone pretty much gets fired. Bad management. Just stay away from this place. I did hear that they were closing... good riddance
Cons
I love working in FIS its just that when the management changed all of our OT and allowances were not paid. A lot of salary disputes and discrepancy that is why I had to leave the company
Long hours, management is trying their best. Pay is ok. They say you can receive a bonus but I never got one. The job is pretty simple. Very repetitive.
Pros
Vacation days, work from home
Cons
Work 50+ hrs a week
Fully paid training if picked after interview screening, many benefits being employed with them. Make new friends, always have a chance to be promoted for the right candidate.
Overworked with mandatory 10hrs overtime a week but if your single and don’t have kids this is great for extra cash. The job itself is easy with just some minor Greg areas when it comes to the different customer service lines that you deal with. Pay could have been hire for the 4different types of customer we service and for the expectations they require to have with their employees. Best way to succeed is to keep your head down and keep your comments to self .
Building is infested with bed bugs. My home got infested from working there. Mandatory overtime every singe week 8 hours. Management is rude unprofessional doesn’t care about employees.
I did not really care for this job due to me not being able to help the ones not able to pay they medical bills to keep them from going into collections.
I love the fact that I was able to talk to new people, and understand where they was coming from on a lot of things such as them not having family, or friend to help due to them not being able to get around like they use to.
This company knows the needs of their employees, Launching every month different types of Employee Engagement. to reduce the stress of the employee, Also have Sleep rooms on different floor to make sure that Employee have comfortable place to stay to take some rest for maximum of 3 hours.Also have shower rooms for those agents that was not able to go home,Huge compensation of Incentives
Pros
Free Lunch for those you will rendered Over time
Pay is decent however mandatory ot during specific time slots regardless of your normal schedule. Often you end up either having to work 6 days or work, find something to do for a while if you don't live close then your normal shift so your entire day is taken. For many this is an impossible choice.

Ifif yoyou are a
At the Jax FL Location, females were rude to me and barely knew me. If you value your mental health and peace... Reconsider working here. Protect peace.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
Females were catty and immature, gossip