Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Reviews

Good company
Good company to work for, will recommend to family and friends. I have the best team leader, very caring, helpful. Always has your back when you are needing help at work or personal.
Good workmates and family culture.
F&P Appliances NZ.
Although factory production has since ceased, I have very fond working memories there. Sports days, xmass celebration day for workers families. Generations of families worked there and made some life long friends.

Top grade cafeteria with good quality meals.
Too much uncertainty about the future
The company has been taken purchased and taken over by another company so this is coming up at F&P Appliances. F&P Finance is no longer in existence.
write your review
Why is this compulsory 150 is a lot characters and I havent worked for this company for some time. More words unti we reach the number. Pretty good company, might go back
high energy and productive
typical day at work would be to meet our hourly targets. I learned how to work well in a team, and to work hard. Hardest part of the job was the increase of orders and having to work crazy hours.
fun place to work at
awesome company, friendly people. Loved working at Fisher & Paykel, had the best cafeteria, meals were cheap. My job was easy. Had job training which helped alot in order to do the work efficiently. Very repetitive do the same thing day in day out. But I loved my job and the people that I worked with.
Pros
canteen and people
Cons
have none
Productive workplace
Answering inbound calls in regards to the Farmers Card an Q Card
Dealing with limit increases on cards

Assisted in training new members of

We regulalrly had theme days where we would dress up
Pros
Subsidised Cafe
Cons
Late nights, weekends
Great Staff to work with. Amazing atmosphere.
I work the night shift so we are quiet sometimes we are busy. My team that I am in with are amazing we all help eachother when its needed. Enjoyable part is helping with the customers queries and them leaving knowing that we answered any of their questions that they had. Hardest part of the job for me was the escalation customers. But was just taught that the customers will need to vent out and that we are just there to listen to them and also try to get to the bottom of why they are upset.
Pros
Burger Runs
Cons
Monthly Pay
Fun and enjoyable
I had many rolls at Fisher & Paykel for office junior to exporter of products over seas, various rolls were enjoyable and fun, work place culture was excellent, various different people in all areas to talk to about the job you were employed to do at the time. Management friendly
Great work/life balance
Relaxed place to work, people are friendly and lots of opportunities for socialising e.g. Friday beers. Lots of graduate hires and some opportunity for development.
Working at Fisher n Paykel was a great experience I was a part of making some top shelf products. I learnt to work as a team and individually under pressure I also learnt how to work hard to produce perfect results which was a perfect product. I was a part of a multi million dollar organisation which was something to be really proud of. staff and management were a blessing to work with. The hardest part of the job was the pressure to push out a perfect product for a customer, which when you did a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team, I worked with a great bunch of people that had the same goal as me on the line... which was to do the job right.
Pros
Four days on three days off.
Cons
12 hour shifts
Support goes to the close circle group
HR only support strongly to top management. This leads to bullying action to the lower level employee. Working environment is not healthy.
Company not dynamic to the market situation.

Innovation is often not support.
Pros
Reputable Company
Cons
Not a friendly place to work
Customer Service
I work with F&P for a few years I have gained product knowledge .
Typical day phones on peak every hour , people are amazing they help in so many ways
Pros
awesome colleagues
Cons
not growing in the company
Product Development
Work on lots of different problems from solving warranty issues to NPI design. Generally work is varied enough to hold interest but not all knowledge is used in new products.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Slow management of projects with undefined customer interests
Fun Work Place
Fisher and Paykel is a very good company they look after their employees, and make sure they work in a safe work environment. I enjoy working there because they look after me and the people are really nice, I learn new things just from the different cultures,
Pros
cheap menu
Productive Workplace
Fisher and Paykel provides a safe and neat workplace. Everything is in order all around the workplace. Fisher and Paykel, gives everyone fair chance on everything in the company.
Pros
Free lunch for christmas
Cons
what you wear at work
Work place at Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel was a work place that you can wake up in the morning and want to go to work. It was family orientated and your fellow workers were like your own family member. Everyone looked after each other, even Management had High respect for the production floor. No one looked down at anyone we were all the same.Work environment was clean and safe. The job shown was very explanatory. Management again always acknowledging your thoughts that may improve on certain things, listening to us. Hardest part of the job was leaving.
Pros
Cafeteria, car park, Security, Happy hours, Reviews were updated, Nurses on hand.
Rostered hours for this call centre meant that the balance between personal and work life was challenging. Being able to manage the hours proved challenging, meant that I would be working up to 7pm on a late night
Pros
free specified car parking
Cons
rostered shifts
No time for family
Good money long hours no time for family. Asked to work overtime when you say no given guilt treatment. Family asleep when you leave and when you return
Pros
good money
Cons
no time with kids
I like it there good friends good atmosphere.
Good team talks to help us improve.
Sharing ideas.

Helping each other.

Great learning when breakdown occur.

Good time and ahalf doubble time overtime.

You can buy almost any appliances you want.
Pros
An excellent cafe to eat at they had mean menus.
Cons
Long hours if you work overtime
People i were amazing and great to work with
I got to know alot of peope who were able to teach me new things and helped me to gain confidence and move up.
They would challenge you to expand and gain confidence.
Pros
Enjoying going to work each day
Cons
Long hours but worth it.