Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

A broader perspective of a globalised world has been achieved.

3 December 2013
As a global customer service agent,the number of varied issues which I deal with on a daily basis offers stimulation.The different markets which we service,including UK,USA, Australia and New Zealand,each has its own challengers,systems and procedures.The 'open door' policy practiced at my workplace fosters confidence in approaching management.Ongoing coaching and support is offered throughout your skills progression at the company.The most challenging part of the job is maintaining professionalism when dealing with escalated customers who tend to become emotional.The most rewarding is meeting the customer's need.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Maintaining service levels
31 March 2020
Same role
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Good company to work for, will recommend to family and friends. I have the best team leader, very caring, helpful. Always has your back when you are needing help at work or personal.
23 March 2019
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Answering inbound calls in regards to the Farmers Card an Q Card
Dealing with limit increases on cards

Assisted in training new members of

We regulalrly had theme days where we would dress up
Pros
Subsidised Cafe
Cons
Late nights, weekends
15 January 2019
Same location
Customer Care Consultant (Current Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
I work the night shift so we are quiet sometimes we are busy. My team that I am in with are amazing we all help eachother when its needed. Enjoyable part is helping with the customers queries and them leaving knowing that we answered any of their questions that they had. Hardest part of the job for me was the escalation customers. But was just taught that the customers will need to vent out and that we are just there to listen to them and also try to get to the bottom of why they are upset.
Pros
Burger Runs
Cons
Monthly Pay