Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

First job in NZ

11 May 2014
It was my very first job in Newzealand. i learned many new things there. become a plastic injunction molding machine operator and gained many skills. it was a excellent team .
Pros
I was getting shift benifits
Cons
Overtime
24 July 2017
Same roleSame location
Machine Operator/production and machine tpms (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
Good team talks to help us improve.
Sharing ideas.

Helping each other.

Great learning when breakdown occur.

Good time and ahalf doubble time overtime.

You can buy almost any appliances you want.
Pros
An excellent cafe to eat at they had mean menus.
Cons
Long hours if you work overtime
15 January 2019
Same location
Customer Care Consultant (Current Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
I work the night shift so we are quiet sometimes we are busy. My team that I am in with are amazing we all help eachother when its needed. Enjoyable part is helping with the customers queries and them leaving knowing that we answered any of their questions that they had. Hardest part of the job for me was the escalation customers. But was just taught that the customers will need to vent out and that we are just there to listen to them and also try to get to the bottom of why they are upset.
Pros
Burger Runs
Cons
Monthly Pay
13 April 2018
Same location
Process Worker (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
Working at Fisher n Paykel was a great experience I was a part of making some top shelf products. I learnt to work as a team and individually under pressure I also learnt how to work hard to produce perfect results which was a perfect product. I was a part of a multi million dollar organisation which was something to be really proud of. staff and management were a blessing to work with. The hardest part of the job was the pressure to push out a perfect product for a customer, which when you did a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team, I worked with a great bunch of people that had the same goal as me on the line... which was to do the job right.
Pros
Four days on three days off.
Cons
12 hour shifts