Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

Fnp

8 July 2020
If you like fast paced and customer escalations then this is the job for you. If you get a good team leader then you will be alright. But not the easiest job to take on as a consultant.
Pros
Childrens day is awesome
Cons
Team leader sucks, so many escalations.
15 January 2019
Same role
Customer Care Consultant (Current Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
I work the night shift so we are quiet sometimes we are busy. My team that I am in with are amazing we all help eachother when its needed. Enjoyable part is helping with the customers queries and them leaving knowing that we answered any of their questions that they had. Hardest part of the job for me was the escalation customers. But was just taught that the customers will need to vent out and that we are just there to listen to them and also try to get to the bottom of why they are upset.
Pros
Burger Runs
Cons
Monthly Pay
31 March 2020
Same location
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Good company to work for, will recommend to family and friends. I have the best team leader, very caring, helpful. Always has your back when you are needing help at work or personal.
25 March 2020
Same location
Factory Worker (Former Employee) - Auckland
F&P Appliances NZ.
Although factory production has since ceased, I have very fond working memories there. Sports days, xmass celebration day for workers families. Generations of families worked there and made some life long friends.

Top grade cafeteria with good quality meals.