Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

Great Staff to work with. Amazing atmosphere.

15 January 2019
I work the night shift so we are quiet sometimes we are busy. My team that I am in with are amazing we all help eachother when its needed. Enjoyable part is helping with the customers queries and them leaving knowing that we answered any of their questions that they had. Hardest part of the job for me was the escalation customers. But was just taught that the customers will need to vent out and that we are just there to listen to them and also try to get to the bottom of why they are upset.
Pros
Burger Runs
Cons
Monthly Pay
8 July 2020
Same role
Customer care consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland
If you like fast paced and customer escalations then this is the job for you. If you get a good team leader then you will be alright. But not the easiest job to take on as a consultant.
Pros
Childrens day is awesome
Cons
Team leader sucks, so many escalations.
13 April 2018
Same location
Process Worker (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
Working at Fisher n Paykel was a great experience I was a part of making some top shelf products. I learnt to work as a team and individually under pressure I also learnt how to work hard to produce perfect results which was a perfect product. I was a part of a multi million dollar organisation which was something to be really proud of. staff and management were a blessing to work with. The hardest part of the job was the pressure to push out a perfect product for a customer, which when you did a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team, I worked with a great bunch of people that had the same goal as me on the line... which was to do the job right.
Pros
Four days on three days off.
Cons
12 hour shifts
10 September 2017
Same location
Advanced Operator / 2IC (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
Fisher & Paykel was a work place that you can wake up in the morning and want to go to work. It was family orientated and your fellow workers were like your own family member. Everyone looked after each other, even Management had High respect for the production floor. No one looked down at anyone we were all the same.Work environment was clean and safe. The job shown was very explanatory. Management again always acknowledging your thoughts that may improve on certain things, listening to us. Hardest part of the job was leaving.
Pros
Cafeteria, car park, Security, Happy hours, Reviews were updated, Nurses on hand.