Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

Production and well developed

5 February 2014
I have been working here for 7 years and its been a pleasure working with this company. I have learn a lot such as working towards the condition, make sure that we meet our target each day. I have experience in most of the areas especially machinery, prefoam and sub assembly. Most important is team work, there are times when we are short staff we have to work as a team to make sure we can meet our target and we finish the day alright. I get along with most of the workers friendly multi cultural environment. The hardest part of the job is i guess we all have challenges is getting to meet our target and trying to overcome the stress of the job..At the end of the day we all have enjoyed the day..Most enjoyable moment is getting along with co workers and hitting our targets each day and getting rewarded for our hard work..
12 May 2019
Same role
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
awesome company, friendly people. Loved working at Fisher & Paykel, had the best cafeteria, meals were cheap. My job was easy. Had job training which helped alot in order to do the work efficiently. Very repetitive do the same thing day in day out. But I loved my job and the people that I worked with.
Pros
canteen and people
Cons
have none
13 April 2018
Same role
Process Worker (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
Working at Fisher n Paykel was a great experience I was a part of making some top shelf products. I learnt to work as a team and individually under pressure I also learnt how to work hard to produce perfect results which was a perfect product. I was a part of a multi million dollar organisation which was something to be really proud of. staff and management were a blessing to work with. The hardest part of the job was the pressure to push out a perfect product for a customer, which when you did a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team, I worked with a great bunch of people that had the same goal as me on the line... which was to do the job right.
Pros
Four days on three days off.
Cons
12 hour shifts
23 March 2019
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Answering inbound calls in regards to the Farmers Card an Q Card
Dealing with limit increases on cards

Assisted in training new members of

We regulalrly had theme days where we would dress up
Pros
Subsidised Cafe
Cons
Late nights, weekends