Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

24 September 2016
A typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of reporting of the weekly productive in the management area meeting , as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals in training them for the job in my duty of Assistant Trainer. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones for our team leader when He was away sick, drafting documents for staff area meeting and entering of data in the daily productive calendar. I also still managed to complete my job at the end of the day.
Pros
heaps of beneficals
Cons
Transferring the company to Thailand.
9 January 2018
Same role
Data Entry (Current Employee) - Highbrook, Auckland
Fisher and Paykel is a very good company they look after their employees, and make sure they work in a safe work environment. I enjoy working there because they look after me and the people are really nice, I learn new things just from the different cultures,
Pros
cheap menu
15 January 2019
Same location
Customer Care Consultant (Current Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
I work the night shift so we are quiet sometimes we are busy. My team that I am in with are amazing we all help eachother when its needed. Enjoyable part is helping with the customers queries and them leaving knowing that we answered any of their questions that they had. Hardest part of the job for me was the escalation customers. But was just taught that the customers will need to vent out and that we are just there to listen to them and also try to get to the bottom of why they are upset.
Pros
Burger Runs
Cons
Monthly Pay
13 April 2018
Same location
Process Worker (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
Working at Fisher n Paykel was a great experience I was a part of making some top shelf products. I learnt to work as a team and individually under pressure I also learnt how to work hard to produce perfect results which was a perfect product. I was a part of a multi million dollar organisation which was something to be really proud of. staff and management were a blessing to work with. The hardest part of the job was the pressure to push out a perfect product for a customer, which when you did a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team, I worked with a great bunch of people that had the same goal as me on the line... which was to do the job right.
Pros
Four days on three days off.
Cons
12 hour shifts