Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

Productive, fun place to work

9 January 2017
Busy days with varied jobs. I learnt to build a dish draw dishwasher and parts from start to finish. Co-workers were great fun people to work with. Nothing hard about the job. Was an enjoyable job full stop. Unfortunately the plant moved to Mexico, so made redundant.
Pros
Busy, varied days, money
12 May 2019
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
awesome company, friendly people. Loved working at Fisher & Paykel, had the best cafeteria, meals were cheap. My job was easy. Had job training which helped alot in order to do the work efficiently. Very repetitive do the same thing day in day out. But I loved my job and the people that I worked with.
Pros
canteen and people
Cons
have none
13 April 2018
Process Worker (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
Working at Fisher n Paykel was a great experience I was a part of making some top shelf products. I learnt to work as a team and individually under pressure I also learnt how to work hard to produce perfect results which was a perfect product. I was a part of a multi million dollar organisation which was something to be really proud of. staff and management were a blessing to work with. The hardest part of the job was the pressure to push out a perfect product for a customer, which when you did a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team, I worked with a great bunch of people that had the same goal as me on the line... which was to do the job right.
Pros
Four days on three days off.
Cons
12 hour shifts
2 May 2017
Process Worker (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
It has been most achievement for in career working at Fisher Paykel
Learned a lot through internal assessments and reviews

Friendly good understanding staffs

working as a team for any moments