Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

Productive Workplace

24 October 2017
Fisher and Paykel provides a safe and neat workplace. Everything is in order all around the workplace. Fisher and Paykel, gives everyone fair chance on everything in the company.
Pros
Free lunch for christmas
Cons
what you wear at work
12 August 2019
Same role
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) - Auckland
typical day at work would be to meet our hourly targets. I learned how to work well in a team, and to work hard. Hardest part of the job was the increase of orders and having to work crazy hours.
17 May 2017
Same role
Line Assembly Worker (Former Employee) - Auckland City New Zealand
I love it when it's busy makes the time goes faster.Very friendly and helpful people if you don't know anything don't be shy to ask and they will help you.I love the job and the people I worked with.
10 January 2015
Same roleSame location
Assembler (Former Employee) - Highbrook New Zealand
Shift would start with a briefing for the days target and any company issues for the week.
I learnt how to solder work with components etc.

Co-workers were awesome still remain friends to this day, hardest part of the job was being a Union delegate for my area.

enjoyable part for me was hitting our targets for the shift, knowing that the products we make can save lives and that in some small way we contribute to their care because of what we as a team and workplace provide. Being read out letters from customers/patients really helped put everything the company I worked for into perspective because it was much more than just what happens on the production line. Company bonus was a plus too every 6mths.
Pros
Company Bonus, and knowing our products save lives.
Cons