Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Reviews

Good company to work for, will recommend to family and friends. I have the best team leader, very caring, helpful. Always has your back when you are needing help at work or personal.
Muy buena empresa
Se preocupa por la gente

Muy buen ambiente de trabajo

Buenas prestaciones
If you like fast paced and customer escalations then this is the job for you. If you get a good team leader then you will be alright. But not the easiest job to take on as a consultant.
Pros
Childrens day is awesome
Cons
Team leader sucks, so many escalations.
F&P Appliances NZ.
Although factory production has since ceased, I have very fond working memories there. Sports days, xmass celebration day for workers families. Generations of families worked there and made some life long friends.

Top grade cafeteria with good quality meals.
Ahora pertenece a HAIER, ha bajado mucho la calidad
A very calm and steady place to work not too many workers there so that's good for the company less drama. Job is very easy all you do is get people orders and go pick the m and pack them and ship it off to them at there address.
The company has been taken purchased and taken over by another company so this is coming up at F&P Appliances. F&P Finance is no longer in existence.
C est une entreprise qui doit revoir son organisation. Des decisions trop tardives.
Pros
Une bonne culture d'entreprise
Cons
Une mauvaise organisation
I wouldn't recommend it for a career as the structure and layput of the "warehouse" was poorly designed, space was inadequate, management was not helpful and the time frames in which to get things done were not reasonable and were unsafe.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fisher & Paykel Appliances?
Super Arbeitgeber, angenehme Arbeitatmosphäre, ausführliche einarbeitung in allen abteilungen
Why is this compulsory 150 is a lot characters and I havent worked for this company for some time. More words unti we reach the number. Pretty good company, might go back
New Zealand offices are the most highly trained and most knowledgeable people. the managers in the Costa Mesa office are unqualified and self centered
Pros
Great company overall
Cons
Costa Mesa management
Buena empresa y aprendi mucho...me impulso y desarrollo en lo personal profesional...un orgullo haber laborado en F&PA
Worked as a service technician, found the company, good to work for, the managers even handed, and open with information when problems arise. We'll up on health and safety
typical day at work would be to meet our hourly targets. I learned how to work well in a team, and to work hard. Hardest part of the job was the increase of orders and having to work crazy hours.
Terrible Global Management that rules with an iron fist. Culture at US Corporate has eroded may lives and the the US leadership team has had so many turn-overs in the past five years, it's become a revolving door of senior staff. They've burned through 4 VP of Sales, had 3 president's in the same time, and struggle to be profitable in the US. There are several appliance companies in this
industry that have much better brand recognition & better leadership, so I'd recommend looking elsewhere for work.
Una empresa con amplio criterio de la calidad y de respeto al cliente dando garantía al producto te brinda herramientas necesarias para lograr metas y objetivos,puedes aprender cosas nuevas laborales y personales.
Pros
Gastos médicos mayores
they expect you to to do thinks u haven’t been trained and if something goes wrong u will be responsible! also if u are a retail delivery driver don’t expect extra payments if u go on home delivery because wage it’s much lower than an installer which is much more than retail delivery, people alway go off sick! u get all false promises and bullying from management and also people culture so poor and clueless.
Pros
Hours
Cons
awesome company, friendly people. Loved working at Fisher & Paykel, had the best cafeteria, meals were cheap. My job was easy. Had job training which helped alot in order to do the work efficiently. Very repetitive do the same thing day in day out. But I loved my job and the people that I worked with.
Pros
canteen and people
Cons
have none
Answering inbound calls in regards to the Farmers Card an Q Card
Dealing with limit increases on cards

Assisted in training new members of

We regulalrly had theme days where we would dress up
Pros
Subsidised Cafe
Cons
Late nights, weekends
Selling 1st in class respiratory products= solid brand recognition . Strong GPO presence. Good working culture. Solid training program and sales meetings