Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Reviews in Manukau City, Auckland

Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland25 January 2018
I work with F&P for a few years I have gained product knowledge .
Typical day phones on peak every hour , people are amazing they help in so many ways
Pros
awesome colleagues
Cons
not growing in the company
Production and well developed
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, N5 February 2014
I have been working here for 7 years and its been a pleasure working with this company. I have learn a lot such as working towards the condition, make sure that we meet our target each day. I have experience in most of the areas especially machinery, prefoam and sub assembly. Most important is team work, there are times when we are short staff we have to work as a team to make sure we can meet our target and we finish the day alright. I get along with most of the workers friendly multi cultural environment. The hardest part of the job is i guess we all have challenges is getting to meet our target and trying to overcome the stress of the job..At the end of the day we all have enjoyed the day..Most enjoyable moment is getting along with co workers and hitting our targets each day and getting rewarded for our hard work..