Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Reviews for Assembler

Assembler6 reviews
New Zealand6 reviews
typical day at work would be to meet our hourly targets. I learned how to work well in a team, and to work hard. Hardest part of the job was the increase of orders and having to work crazy hours.
Fisher and Paykel provides a safe and neat workplace. Everything is in order all around the workplace. Fisher and Paykel, gives everyone fair chance on everything in the company.
Pros
Free lunch for christmas
Cons
what you wear at work
I love it when it's busy makes the time goes faster.Very friendly and helpful people if you don't know anything don't be shy to ask and they will help you.I love the job and the people I worked with.
Shift would start with a briefing for the days target and any company issues for the week.
I learnt how to solder work with components etc.

Co-workers were awesome still remain friends to this day, hardest part of the job was being a Union delegate for my area.

enjoyable part for me was hitting our targets for the shift, knowing that the products we make can save lives and that in some small way we contribute to their care because of what we as a team and workplace provide. Being read out letters from customers/patients really helped put everything the company I worked for into perspective because it was much more than just what happens on the production line. Company bonus was a plus too every 6mths.
Pros
Company Bonus, and knowing our products save lives.
Cons
Everyday is normal.Every day we learn so many gud things,the managements are very good not much pressure and workers are very friendly as afamily.
The work is really good wen u actually know the work.The most enjoyable part is when we all work together as a team and enjoy
Pros
Free gifts
* Start times Day shift 7:30am - 4:00pm
* Morning meeting

* Start work

* Time management is a must

* Co - wokers are good

* Skills learnt

Using new tools

Knowledge of bill of materials

Handling of raw materials

Serial number knowledge

Knowledge of customer satisfaction/complaints

* Most enjoyable part of that job is the finacial security and the work environment
Pros
cheap nutritious lunches, good parking, clean environment, mixed cultures