Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative8 reviews
New Zealand8 reviews
Good company to work for, will recommend to family and friends. I have the best team leader, very caring, helpful. Always has your back when you are needing help at work or personal.
Answering inbound calls in regards to the Farmers Card an Q Card
Dealing with limit increases on cards

Assisted in training new members of

We regulalrly had theme days where we would dress up
Pros
Subsidised Cafe
Cons
Late nights, weekends
I work with F&P for a few years I have gained product knowledge .
Typical day phones on peak every hour , people are amazing they help in so many ways
Pros
awesome colleagues
Cons
not growing in the company
Rostered hours for this call centre meant that the balance between personal and work life was challenging. Being able to manage the hours proved challenging, meant that I would be working up to 7pm on a late night
Pros
free specified car parking
Cons
rostered shifts
My role as a Customer Service Representative was to assist all Fisher & Paykel clientele with any issues/queries they had. I was expected to be a confident person with excellent listening skills who was able to make fair decisions based on the customer’s/clients situation and company guidelines.
Pros
Work culture - Family
Cons
nil
I would answer product queries, book technicians, if unable to help I would esculate to Customer Relations
Pros
great working environment
Cons
distance from home in traffic
* Provide excellent customer service; Learnt to perfect my customer service skills; Learnt to navigate systems efficiently whilst on phone; Happy I gained lending and processes skills
* Encourages healthy habits e.g. provides health magazines in lunch rooms and have a web information site for employees

* Excellent Recreational Lunch/Café

* Encourages employee education; ETITO Call Centre Operations Level 3 Certificate and Assessor Certificate

* Provides Toastmasters training

* Fun Kids Christmas Functions and Team Functions

* Loved the energy my Manager/s gave, always came through with infectious positive attitudes, will never forget their smiles

* My co-workers are lovely and hardworking, found life-long role models

* The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer is satisfied with the service we provide.
Pros
Induction process effectively organised, team orientated and positive
Cons
As a global customer service agent,the number of varied issues which I deal with on a daily basis offers stimulation.The different markets which we service,including UK,USA, Australia and New Zealand,each has its own challengers,systems and procedures.The 'open door' policy practiced at my workplace fosters confidence in approaching management.Ongoing coaching and support is offered throughout your skills progression at the company.The most challenging part of the job is maintaining professionalism when dealing with escalated customers who tend to become emotional.The most rewarding is meeting the customer's need.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Maintaining service levels