Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Reviews for Process Worker

Process Worker9 reviews
New Zealand9 reviews
awesome company, friendly people. Loved working at Fisher & Paykel, had the best cafeteria, meals were cheap. My job was easy. Had job training which helped alot in order to do the work efficiently. Very repetitive do the same thing day in day out. But I loved my job and the people that I worked with.
Pros
canteen and people
Cons
have none
Working at Fisher n Paykel was a great experience I was a part of making some top shelf products. I learnt to work as a team and individually under pressure I also learnt how to work hard to produce perfect results which was a perfect product. I was a part of a multi million dollar organisation which was something to be really proud of. staff and management were a blessing to work with. The hardest part of the job was the pressure to push out a perfect product for a customer, which when you did a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team, I worked with a great bunch of people that had the same goal as me on the line... which was to do the job right.
Pros
Four days on three days off.
Cons
12 hour shifts
It has been most achievement for in career working at Fisher Paykel
Learned a lot through internal assessments and reviews

Friendly good understanding staffs

working as a team for any moments
Busy days with varied jobs. I learnt to build a dish draw dishwasher and parts from start to finish. Co-workers were great fun people to work with. Nothing hard about the job. Was an enjoyable job full stop. Unfortunately the plant moved to Mexico, so made redundant.
Pros
Busy, varied days, money
process worker who learned ohow to multitask and be proactive in the assignments given to me.good challenges awesome management,people is the best thing ever that you will miss most.
No 2 days for me were the same
Management was ok

Co-workers were ok

I kearnt basic wiring, welding, shelving and charging compressors
Pros
Vouchers for free lunches
Was a good job before they let me go for maternity. Not that greatful as even tho I was new to the appliances side, I had been in the electronic department for nearly three years in a tempory worker but full time and management did not think to make me permenant after one year.
Pros
Night shift Allowance
loved working here the peaople the managers and the system itself was really good always putting their staff and their needs first.
Pros
Had sports teams against other companies
I have been working here for 7 years and its been a pleasure working with this company. I have learn a lot such as working towards the condition, make sure that we meet our target each day. I have experience in most of the areas especially machinery, prefoam and sub assembly. Most important is team work, there are times when we are short staff we have to work as a team to make sure we can meet our target and we finish the day alright. I get along with most of the workers friendly multi cultural environment. The hardest part of the job is i guess we all have challenges is getting to meet our target and trying to overcome the stress of the job..At the end of the day we all have enjoyed the day..Most enjoyable moment is getting along with co workers and hitting our targets each day and getting rewarded for our hard work..