Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

View all Fisher & Paykel Appliances reviews

Great Staff to work with. Amazing atmosphere.
Customer Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland15 January 2019
I work the night shift so we are quiet sometimes we are busy. My team that I am in with are amazing we all help eachother when its needed. Enjoyable part is helping with the customers queries and them leaving knowing that we answered any of their questions that they had. Hardest part of the job for me was the escalation customers. But was just taught that the customers will need to vent out and that we are just there to listen to them and also try to get to the bottom of why they are upset.
Pros
Burger Runs
Cons
Monthly Pay

Other Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Reviews

write your review
Product Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland21 October 2019
Why is this compulsory 150 is a lot characters and I havent worked for this company for some time. More words unti we reach the number. Pretty good company, might go back
high energy and productive
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Auckland12 August 2019
typical day at work would be to meet our hourly targets. I learned how to work well in a team, and to work hard. Hardest part of the job was the increase of orders and having to work crazy hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fisher & Paykel Appliances. Our community is ready to answer.