Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

Quality production,efficient and safe enviroment

2 May 2017
It has been most achievement for in career working at Fisher Paykel
Learned a lot through internal assessments and reviews

Friendly good understanding staffs

working as a team for any moments
12 May 2019
Same role
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
awesome company, friendly people. Loved working at Fisher & Paykel, had the best cafeteria, meals were cheap. My job was easy. Had job training which helped alot in order to do the work efficiently. Very repetitive do the same thing day in day out. But I loved my job and the people that I worked with.
Pros
canteen and people
Cons
have none
13 April 2018
Same roleSame location
Process Worker (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
Working at Fisher n Paykel was a great experience I was a part of making some top shelf products. I learnt to work as a team and individually under pressure I also learnt how to work hard to produce perfect results which was a perfect product. I was a part of a multi million dollar organisation which was something to be really proud of. staff and management were a blessing to work with. The hardest part of the job was the pressure to push out a perfect product for a customer, which when you did a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team, I worked with a great bunch of people that had the same goal as me on the line... which was to do the job right.
Pros
Four days on three days off.
Cons
12 hour shifts
15 January 2019
Same location
Customer Care Consultant (Current Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
I work the night shift so we are quiet sometimes we are busy. My team that I am in with are amazing we all help eachother when its needed. Enjoyable part is helping with the customers queries and them leaving knowing that we answered any of their questions that they had. Hardest part of the job for me was the escalation customers. But was just taught that the customers will need to vent out and that we are just there to listen to them and also try to get to the bottom of why they are upset.
Pros
Burger Runs
Cons
Monthly Pay