Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

Fun Work Place

9 January 2018
Fisher and Paykel is a very good company they look after their employees, and make sure they work in a safe work environment. I enjoy working there because they look after me and the people are really nice, I learn new things just from the different cultures,
Pros
cheap menu
24 September 2016
Same role
Data entry (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
A typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of reporting of the weekly productive in the management area meeting , as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals in training them for the job in my duty of Assistant Trainer. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones for our team leader when He was away sick, drafting documents for staff area meeting and entering of data in the daily productive calendar. I also still managed to complete my job at the end of the day.
Pros
heaps of beneficals
Cons
Transferring the company to Thailand.
8 July 2020
Customer care consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland
If you like fast paced and customer escalations then this is the job for you. If you get a good team leader then you will be alright. But not the easiest job to take on as a consultant.
Pros
Childrens day is awesome
Cons
Team leader sucks, so many escalations.
31 March 2020
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Good company to work for, will recommend to family and friends. I have the best team leader, very caring, helpful. Always has your back when you are needing help at work or personal.