Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

View all Fisher & Paykel Appliances reviews

Work place at Fisher & Paykel
Advanced Operator / 2IC (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland10 September 2017
Fisher & Paykel was a work place that you can wake up in the morning and want to go to work. It was family orientated and your fellow workers were like your own family member. Everyone looked after each other, even Management had High respect for the production floor. No one looked down at anyone we were all the same.Work environment was clean and safe. The job shown was very explanatory. Management again always acknowledging your thoughts that may improve on certain things, listening to us. Hardest part of the job was leaving.
Pros
Cafeteria, car park, Security, Happy hours, Reviews were updated, Nurses on hand.

Other Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Reviews

write your review
Product Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland21 October 2019
Why is this compulsory 150 is a lot characters and I havent worked for this company for some time. More words unti we reach the number. Pretty good company, might go back
high energy and productive
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Auckland12 August 2019
typical day at work would be to meet our hourly targets. I learned how to work well in a team, and to work hard. Hardest part of the job was the increase of orders and having to work crazy hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fisher & Paykel Appliances. Our community is ready to answer.